Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

That’s why I don’t let lesbians talk to me, Ed. Because we both know once a lesbian talks to you, you’re a lesbian too.  Magicks.

Literally everything he says is infuriating.

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Drogo said:

That’s why I don’t let lesbians talk to me, Ed. Because we both know once a lesbian talks to you, you’re a lesbian too.  Magicks.

Like my lesbian friend says «  careful…you might catch the gay » we joke about it because it is SO insane.

1 minute ago, PearlClutcher said:

Why don't Angela and Ed hook up, lol? 

Perfect match

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8

Shaun needs to send them directly to a therapy session instead of asking more questions. They won't resolve anything at this Tell all.

Oh wait, maybe they'll break up for the fortieth time, and for good!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, this episode was so enthralling, I’m not sure I’m up to the challenge of  next week’s installment.

The Tell-Nothing (now bloated into 4 parts) is just a hanger for TLC to run endless promos on their other shows. And they can't just do a 20- or 30-second announcement on a show, they have to actually run stupid "scenes' on all of them. At least half a dozen times each this evening. 

Bet there's a lot more commercial time than actual show time. I don't feel MY time is respected.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Andrei is right. Ed will be single.

Andrei acts like a thug. But I must say his directness is refreshing and his takes often right. I've said about Kelly (Molly's BF) before that cops learn to read people quickly and well.

The in my family are the opposite. (OK, I feel better now.)

AUnless it's just editing, didn't Jovi fire the first shot? "[Andrei,] maybe the problem is you." 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Rose says to Liz, "You're absolutely beautiful."  Ed thinks she's hitting on her.

Rose is appalled like the rest of us with what Liz chooses to put up with. She may be trying to assure Liz that she could do a lot better. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow! What just happened? Nothing, actually. Cruel of TLC to make us think Angela was gone for good.

Three more episodes? What fresh hell is this?

Till next time.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oy, we end on the Rose reveal... 🙄

Alright, everyone, I postponed dinner to watch this mess, and I am hungry! 

Have a good night, a great week, and see you at Tell Nothing, Part 200!

✌️❤️🥂

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Alright, y’all! You guys kept me company like a warm blanket. I am eager to see what the new year has in store for us. My Paradise peeps, see you tomorrow night! As for the rest of you, have a great rest of your first glimpse at 2023! 🎉🥳🎊

• Like 1
  • Love 7