Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Back in my home area of Western New York, home of historic Lake Effect snows, we called a sofa a "davenport." PrEd's so arrogant. He must be terribly insecure to "have to" lecture and correct other people as much as he does.  

And when he gets a little time, he outghta see an OB-GYN about having that 8-month baby he's carrying taken out. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Take the partnership and dump him Liz, he doesn’t want you to be successful, he wants to:keep you under his thumb, which looks a lot like his head

• LOL 7

Wasn’t it SO NICE not to have an episode with the Screaming Family Potthast and their stupid “storylines”? It sure was for me! You all were on fire tonite, although the episode was still a bore. I really enjoyed the PS5 talk. I look forward to seeing more of this snark around the forums tomorrow, and for Single Life! For now, have a great night! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 7

The snark was delicious and made me forget that I was wasting yet another two hours of my life which I’ll never get back. I’ll attempt to post some dog pictures for anyone interested. Have a good week, snark sisters and brothers. Single Life Tell All is where I’ll be tomorrow evening. Shalom!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I get a bit creeped out by the true crimes

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I REFUSED to watch the new Dahmer series on Netflix. I don’t support exploiting people’s trauma for entertainment. They’ve suffered enough, let them be.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

She doesn’t have enough money to prove support. 

That's true.    And Jenny will need someone to support her, and sponsor "Michael Jones"  too. 

Usman and Kim can't adopt and import the 'nephew', you can't adopt kids with living parents, and import them to the U.S.     It used to be that people would adopt relatives kids,  to bring them to the U.S. for school, but they stopped that quite a while ago.      I wonder if Usman realizes the INS can demand a DNA test to make sure the kid is really related to him?   And the fact the kid has two parents is not going to work. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I REFUSED to watch the new Dahmer series on Netflix. I don’t support exploiting people’s trauma for entertainment. They’ve suffered enough, let them be.

I've become even less able to take violent-crime shows or movies as I march further into geezerdom. I'm too suggestible and have anxiety anyway. The one I've enjoyed in the past 6 months has been "Foyle's War." It's really intense, but well written and acted, with amazing production values. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 6

I was so busy reading the  forum posts, I missed next week's preview. Oh well.

I'll see what I missed next week. See you then! It has been fun snarking with y'all, as always.

Good night, and  I hope and pray, everyone has a good week. Peace!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Agreed. I love stuff about scammers though, eat that stuff up. There's a new one on Netflix, "the Masked Scammer". All cued up and ready to watch this week!

2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I've become even less able to take violent-crime shows or movies as I march further into geezerdom. I'm too suggestible and have anxiety anyway. The one I've enjoyed in the past 6 months has been "Foyle's War." It's really intense, but well written and acted, with amazing production values. 

Houseguest and I started watching "Inside Man" on Netflix, and I had to bail after one episode. WAY too intense. And I love David Tennant and will watch anything he's in. I'm just loving the wholesome. Give me Bake Off and Abbott Elementary and Ted Lasso.

• Love 5

So, I'm here late again, forgive me!

Prayers for you and your friend , sainte-chapelle!

But, what's wrong with you people? Grangie is on a Mission From God! Wonder how her chain smoking will affect her fragile patient.

Kody, it's time to stop the farce. and set these women free from your vile self. Pronto.

Blockhead, still not understanding the Law of Diminishing Eggs, continues to assert he's the only one who's given up anything. So charming; what a joker. I'm dying of laughter. I guess I forgot our entire lives ended when we had kids.

They must have first aid services and a food bank at the spa or Saint Yara would certainly not have taken Karina there.

• Love 4

Ed is into "design?"  Couldn't tell by the dump he lives in. Thought the only ideas he had about design was how to best place his chick pics.

G'nite folks! Have a great week!

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I don't think she is as 'different' as Shaeeda.  I am wondering if his ego rejects a child that might not 'match' him. 

You're correct. If that's the way he feels, he should have come out and told Shaeeda before they got married! image.png.83f1455ff2e15202e7c16a4969c7bcb5.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

When we first met Pred, he was a guy who lived with his mom who took "sexy" photos of "models." 

But I do recall a scene early on when he was working in an office, using a drafting table, and getting advice from a pretty co-worker about going to meet Rose. I think he said something about designing offices and that photography was his hobby. 

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I have ADHD and anxiety and am not able to handle reading about grisly stories like cold cases that happened decades ago or serial killers or anything like that. I do make a few exceptions though. Tiger King was actually very entertaining, and so was Inventing Anna.

7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest and I started watching "Inside Man" on Netflix, and I had to bail after one episode. WAY too intense. And I love David Tennant and will watch anything he's in. I'm just loving the wholesome. Give me Bake Off and Abbott Elementary and Ted Lasso.

Have you seen Stranger Things on Netflix yet? You’d love it. It’s very entertaining, plus it’s set in the 80s, so there’s music, fads, Sony Walkmans, etc. It is also very intense, but the 80s theme helps to distract me from all that.

6 hours ago, renatae said:

[Bilal setting house on fire] "Shaeeda, this is all your fault! I've done everything for you!"

But in the end, it was all just a prank.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Houseguest and I started watching "Inside Man" on Netflix, and I had to bail after one episode.

OMG, it was so good, give it another try.  I think it could be the sleeper hit of Netflix.

So funny that Angela feels it is her calling to fly to Canada to take care of Billy (who does not look jaundice or seems hampered by his condition at all), to cook and clean for him yet has a house full of grandkids that need the same and more but she is not interested in doing any care taking of them...her place really could use a lot of cleaning...the plastic cup management alone could fill a whole day.

10 hours ago, tvrox said:

Busy weekend with work travel.

Did you join forces with The Saint Yara Foundation and save the Ukrainians that cannot afford a spa day in Germany?  I can see how that would have filled your days.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think the Camry was more likely his than the Mercedes. 

I agree with you but as they were both black I was thinking maybe they both belonged to the hotel they stay at in return for some free advertising.

On the other hand being the international superstar that he says he is maybe he just has a fleet of vehicles. 🙂

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I agree with you but as they were both black I was thinking maybe they both belonged to the hotel they stay at in return for some free advertising.

That appears entirely likely. 

Meanwhile, I’ve been formulating my theory on the PS5 gift. I think it’s the SAME one Kim brought for Usman but she bought it in the US so it runs on 120 voltage and he found he couldn’t use it in Nigeria without an adaptor (they use 230 there) so he gave it back to Jamal. (Instead of selling it, maybe) I also read that Nigeria has a huge energy crisis and the country’s single electric grid crashes regularly so Usman might have decided that between the two gifts, only the MacBook was worth keeping. It’s just TOO much of a coincidence that it’s the same exact game console given twice. He might never even have opened the box! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hola mis amigos! Are we ready for the grueling ordeal that lies ahead of us? I've pregamed by drinking wine and baking. My lemon poppyseed cakes are not cool enough to eat so I'm still buzzed. Hoping I can stay awake through this shit show. 

Has everyone had a good week? For those of you celebrating, how's the holiday shopping coming? I'm almost done!

• Love 8

Hi all, I really need the snark. My best friend,  who also watched this shit show, passed away on Thursday. If I am extra mean..well…don’t mind me. I would take some time off but just started a new job 3 weeks ago, though my boss was very understanding and just told me not to work until Monday.

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 10