Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Heaven help us. I am so glad I have never had to attend a social gathering that made me think "Well, we'll hope for the best", or "I hope no one gets confrontational" "I hope no one starts throwing furniture". JUST SHUT UP EVERYONE. 

And Jenny is going to "take Sumit to America"? She's going to stuff him into her suitcase or what? 

Yes, he'll show up on a TSA Xray, just like that cat that crawled into someone's suitcase. 

Who's going to sponsor Sumit?  My understanding is if you're trying for a visa, you can't come as a tourist, and I bet Sumit won't pass the police and background checks required for a visa. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

The daughter with her "you guys, you guys, you guys".   Disrespectful and confrontational.   Daddy has a point.   Sumit is older than Jenny's daughter....

All those “you guys” make me think she is a New Yorker. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Who's going to sponsor Sumit?  My understanding is if you're trying for a visa, you can't come as a tourist, and I bet Sumit won't pass the police and background checks required for a visa. 

She doesn’t have enough money to prove support. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

All those “you guys” make me think she is a New Yorker. 

I’m a New Yorker but I was born and raised in Detroit and we always said “you guys.”

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

I'm amazed that a superstar such as Sojaboy can hang out at an airport without being mobbed by adoring fans and paparazzi.

The Toyota Camry he drives throws his fans off…they can’t believe their superstar drives such an average car.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 10

I find the Jovi-Yara situation unbearable to watch at this point .

I don't like either of them, TBH. She's hatched a plot behind the scenes, and he's an absentee dad and husband. If you don't want to be married to him anymore, Yara, then put your Big Girl Pants and tell him.

They are married only because she got pregnant. I get that his job takes him away this much. He can't have it both ways, leaving his wife isolated with a baby for 3-4 weeks at a time, then drinking  constantly and hanging with obnoxious friends when he's home, if not throwing fits when asked to do some babysitting of his baby. (Not that her "friends" were any better, and I hope that his, at least,  do not get arrested for criminal activities). 

I saw a similar situation in my sibling, who married someone from another country--never could adjust to the U.S. Always the nonstop remarks about how her country and family were better. Always the moping, resentment, digs, comparing, etc. They eventually divorced and there were two children.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2