Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Kim is just full of attitude, isn't she?  Sometimes I fake conceit around my friends because I think it's funny but this lady with the rotten sweet potato face is seriously walking around like she's all that.  I don't get it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I love how this dude keeps acting brand new when his american woman starts sassing him despite the fact that he's had the exact same type of sassing american woman prior, more than once. He keeps ordering from the same menu expecting something different to show up.

Bro you know what you ordered. You know.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Userman has an ulterior motive. He knows that he can't come to the US as Kimbelly's husband if he's married to someone else. I don't think he wants the green card, just the green.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Kim’s like “you can have a second wife as long as you treat her like a broodmare only and keep her out at pasture when she’s done”.

Yea she is an asshole and that is not okay. She would be the mother of his children and deserves and needs love and support. Fuck Kimball. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Kim is just full of attitude, isn't she?  Sometimes I fake conceit around my friends because I think it's funny but this lady with the rotten sweet potato face is seriously walking around like she's all that.  I don't get it.

She must have one of those mirrors that make you look taller, slimmer, and takes off 30 years.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I looked it up. Nigerian Muslim men can have up to four wives but all MUST be treated equally, both with time and money. 

Yes, its a thing in Islam, not just in Nigeria. BUT most of the time, as a practical matter, its not supportable by most people. Sure, the Saudi royal family and folks of that ilk can do it. Furthermore, the original recipe wife has to agree to it. She can have written in to the marriage contract that her husband can't take any additional wives. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I looked it up. Nigerian Muslim men can have up to four wives but all MUST be treated equally, both with time and money. 

Seems like Kimbally has no plans to live there so maybe it can work, but if his other wives are that far away she sure won't be getting her equal time living in the US.  And she's going to have realise 'her place' in the grand scheme of things ha ha ha

Edited by endure
  • Love 3

This whole story line is fake, that's why Useman is laughing the whole time.  He's close to 40, if he wanted four wives he would have started a decade ago.  I've always thought he was gay, like that time he was sleeping in the same bed with his 'publicist'.  I think him and Kimbally are both in on it and this is all a farce.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Roxy recommends “lots of voice lessons” in 3.2.1

a little pitchy, dawg

I hate that little yodelly sound. 

Whenever anyone on TV has my name, it freaks me out. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2