Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Cold Shoulder’s little boy should gain admittance now, because he’ll need the proper training for when he has to pick up the pieces of his mother’s love life soon.

There’s also Dinyell’s kids who had to endure living with disconnected utilities because their mom spent all her money to marry the Love Rat King.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When he comforted her at the Tell All after the revelation that Usman was communicating with Zara, he looked almost resigned. Weary. Like he’s had to do this before. 

Her girlfriends also mentioned she has been in some sketchy relationships. Her emotional IQ is that of a 13-year-old girl. We will probably be treated to her presence on a future season of The Single Life, where the undateables end up after exhausting all other paths to “romance”

• Sad 4
  • Love 4

I would hate to have Kim or Angela as friends. I know the type. Emotional vampires. Everything needs to be about them all the time, demand constant reassurance and attention and if they don’t get it…it is always some else’s fault. Perhaps take a look in the mirror and think about why no one sticks around for long.

• Sad 1
  • Love 10

I kind of like Jenny and Summeat but let's not forget this old lady stayed with this family and fucked their 20ish son at the time under their roof.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

One of the things I truly love about you is your ability to see the bright side. 

Right? She needs to address that mop on her head YESTERDAY. And a visit to an esthetician would not hurt. And a Stitch Fix subscription. And therapy. Lots of therapy. 

Therapy should be first on the list of everyone on this show. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, after all that yammering about how Pedro was going to nefariously relieve Chantel of all her riches, SHE makes off with all THEIR money? Color me shocked. Guess she needed more botox and false eyelashes. 

I know, right??  Like, why'd she think she needed ALL their money??

And now, here we go again.... Chapter 9, 487 regarding Summeat's parents and their lack of love for Jenny.  Summeat is always trying with those parents of his, isn't he?  I wonder WHAT they'd talk about if they moved to another part of India??

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Jenny and Sumit!

Jenny opened with a kvetch, and Sumit wailed about his parents again. 

Its their brand. 

I can see that Jenny has not heeded my advice about getting some more flattering frames. Or a decent hair cut. Or makeup that actually goes with her skin tone. Sigh. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I kind of like Jenny and Summeat but let's not forget this old lady stayed with this family and fucked their 20ish son at the time under their room.

Now that I'm around Jenny's age, that doesn't sound so bad anymore.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I know India is a very different culture when it comes to family and parents, but my goodness, 33 and you're terrified of your parents finding out you're married?  What about embarrassment that your son is a catfish and now doesn't seem to work at all?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, endure said:
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So I suspect Libby is already pregnant…she looks fuller in the face and breast area.

I thought she def looked chubby....you're prob right on!

Her neck/chin is approaching Jenny status.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

I thought that voice sounded familiar 

I think he does some of the health benefits/Medicare calls too. 

Kimberly should have worn better shoes for her flounce, she needed better support, and more bounce. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just looked at the clock and couldn’t believe it’s only been an hour.

Hahahaha, I was just thinking "wow, the first hour has flown by! The snark is on point tonight!" 

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Is Sumit getting paid per "Baby"?

He gets an extra $20 every time he says this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its their brand. 

I can see that Jenny has not heeded my advice about getting some more flattering frames. Or a decent hair cut. Or makeup that actually goes with her skin tone. Sigh. 

Well, Jenny and I have a lot in common.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2