Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, endure said:

He is almost 30 years old, time to grow up, but that will never happen.

I hate how the producers have let him take over this entire tell all. It’s literally him interjecting his opinion every 2 mins and creating fake drama between him and David.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She should just go on a chubby chaser website and find a nice guy. Just because he might be a chubby chaser doesn’t mean that he’s a bad person and unsuitable for marriage.

Everyone has a preference, I think she may think she is fat and fab but no one else is

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She should just go on a chubby chaser website and find a nice guy. Just because he might be a chubby chaser doesn’t mean that he’s a bad person and unsuitable for marriage.

I suspect that’s where she met Le Blur 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily’s mother should be a model. Emily, not so much.

Meanwhile, Shae looked completely pissed during the breastfeeding discussion because she knows she’ll never be a mom.

It does look like Emily lost some weight. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

AND it's not like she's planning on losing weight!  It's a win-win.

She could just be alone and calm the fuck down and live a normal life befitting a middle aged woman at this point and start a moderate walking and sensible eating program. All of that would be watchable to me vs all the fake boyfriends. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I could have guessed Tim is NOT a hugger. And doesn’t know his friend has triplets…..

And can we take one moment to talk about his shirt? Why did he wear that ill fitting T shirt that really showed his emerging paunch? Tim! You're supposed to be metro! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hate how the producers have let him take over this entire tell all. It’s literally him interjecting his opinion every 2 mins and creating fake drama between him and David.

I never thought I would lose my love of 90 Day Fiance because of some little mean girl shit, but here we are.  Those two really ruined the whole season.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

She could just be alone and calm the fuck down and live a normal life befitting a middle aged woman at this point and start a moderate walking and sensible eating program. All of that would be watchable to me vs all the fake boyfriends. 

Completely.  It's not like we need to see her date anyone.  But the way she carries on, you'd think she was going to drop dead without a dude (I personally disagree but this is Whitney).

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And can we take one moment to talk about his shirt? Why did he wear that ill fitting T shirt that really showed his emerging paunch? Tim! You're supposed to be metro! 

There is just something health-related-looking about his odd odd odd combination of issues. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Where is Armando? Despite being a participant on this show, I find him to be one of the most intelligent people on this show.

He was on Pillow Talk (TLC) last week at his house in Mexico and Veronica was his guest co-commentator. Not sure who the Pillow Talk couples will be tonight.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It looks like the low rise jeans babydoll tee combo of the late 90s that gave everyone  the appearance of a beer gut. I think Toad is wearing leggings which makes it even worse.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My child is transitioning m to f and loves makeup but they are blonde with little face hair

Granted, people who are transitioning to female often wear makeup. People who are traveling the opposite path don't usually wear makeup.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I feel like they're stalling for time, trying to run out the clock.

That's why they brought in the two commenters, right? And did that weird behind the scenes thing with Emily? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Eee! Bini in the hot seat from everybody now. No one likes his sisters, or how he doesn't stand up to them.

Well, Yve must understand Bini's lack of ability to stand up for his wife.

• Wink 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Completely.  It's not like we need to see her date anyone.  But the way she carries on, you'd think she was going to drop dead without a dude (I personally disagree but this is Whitney).

I must be heartless I couldn’t help but laugh at her blubbering histrionics last week about her mother and now Chantel’s sobbing about Pedro wanting a divorce. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Is Bini wrong, though? About Avi being the main reason they're together?

Yeah, I think they'll be splitsville before Avi hits kindergarten.

Reading the body language, Aereola may have found a new butt bingo player in Ethiopia. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Is Bini wrong, though? About Avi being the main reason they're together?

Yeah, I think they'll be splitsville before Avi hits kindergarten.

Just wait when Bini goes back to Vegas.

• Love 3