Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Annnnd this is just another reason why I hate Ari. Why the FUCK are you living in another country with a damn BABY if you don't trust the health care professionals there? Are you going to go back to the US every time Avi needs medical attention? Jesus Christ.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I just skidded in to Ari having a hissy fit over a hernia operation. She acts like the baby is having a parasitic twin removed. 

She's a Basket Case! (Movie reference.)

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Areola is probably jumping for joy inside because she now has a legit reason to go back to the US. I wonder if her parents will continue to support Bimini?

For her, "Amazon doesn't deliver here" is enough for her.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Areola, throughout your child’s life, YOU are going to have to be the one to put on a calm face and be strong. No matter what shit rains down on you. Sadly, you will never be up to the task. And Bini will be a footnote in Avi’s life because we all know damn well that there’s only one way your relationship goes.

• Love 11
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Annnnd this is just another reason why I hate Ari. Why the FUCK are you living in another country with a damn BABY if you don't trust the health care professionals there? Are you going to go back to the US every time Avi needs medical attention? Jesus Christ.

And she's been there, receiving medical care, for what? a year or more now? And still she's looking down her nose. Fuck her with a goddamn stethoscope. I hate her with a white hot passion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Didn't Ari's mother have the same hissy fit over Ari having the baby in Ethiopia? "I want the baby born *safely*", like they were going to throw her onto a pile of hay and check back in a day or two. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Bini was so traumatized by the first time that he thought he would try again with me.

See, that is what I don't get.  If he hadn't started with Ari there would not be a baby and the rinse and repeat of his last wife and child, his sisters should be looking at Bini for getting in these relationships that end in the wife taking the kid back to the states. Also Bini should use a condom...he is not a victim here.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola, throughout your child’s life, YOU are going to have to be the one to put on a calm face and be strong. No matter what shit rains down on you. Sadly, you will never be up to the task. And Bini will be a footnote in Avi’s life because we all know damn well that there’s only one way your relationship goes.

Exactly. I let out a yelp of dismay when she was saying to Avi, "ready to go to the doctor and get poked and prodded?" NO! You say "we're going to see the nice doctor who takes such good care of you and makes sure you're healthy" or some such mommy shit. I shudder to think of what histrionics she goes through when he has to get a shot. Yikes. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ari's mom can send a few emails to contacts she has in Ethiopia and help her daughter out that way. No need to go to the US.

Look at you trying to apply logic and common sense to this situation...

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

OK all you "smart TV" gurus - I moved last Monday and on Tuesday Verizon guy was here to set up computer, phone & TV - he wouldn't touch my new TV because it wasn't set up.   I had a friend put it together and we tried to go through a set up to connect it to the dangling wire  the tech left behind.   I had to call Verizon again and another guy came out and he couldn't fix it eithehr - but I have TV as long as I don't touch anything else - like the TV remote, etc.   He told me to call Best Buy and get the Geek Squad.   It seems all new TV's are like this now.   Sorry for the venting.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Didn't Ari's mother have the same hissy fit over Ari having the baby in Ethiopia? "I want the baby born *safely*", like they were going to throw her onto a pile of hay and check back in a day or two. 

She actually said "its not safe here for a baby". Whereupon millions of Ethiopian mothers said "Wait, what now?".

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

can't kenny and armando give the father a break....kenny has been out of the closet so long that he has not reference for armando's family...HE"S disappointed...kenny -get over yourself

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel bad when Armando’s dad has to appear on camera. You can tell he is so uncomfortable & just wants to be left alone. I hope they are at least paying him well.

They’re terrorizing him with their fucking wedding house. I think Armando’s father and Sumit’s parents are sick of these cameras being in their faces.

• Love 12

woe is me..pizza lady is hereto B*tch about how difficult life is for her

Edited by TMI
major spelling issues...so excited to post
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

@Trackdawg  Congratulations, I see that beautiful ring on her finger.

10 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Congratulations @Trackdawg!!

9 minutes ago, greekmom said:

@Trackdawg Congrats!!! Love the photos and the ring!

8 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Congrats @trackdawg much happiness!

8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Trackdawg, CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful!

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am behind. Congrats!

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Trackdawg, mazel tov!

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny, where is the goddamn fire? Leave Armando's father be. Not everyone does things the way you do. 

Also, the United States has only legalised gay marriage for a relatively short time. So shut your smug cake hole

• Love 16