Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Regarding Yve's "risque" clothing, Shaeda asked, "What did you expect from an Egyptian man?"  But, Mohammed always insisted that his restrictions were religious.  Nevermind that Shaeda is in hijab and fully covered.

Shaeda can fuck right off. He was fine with dating her and selecting her based on her bikini pics….now he wants her to change? He knew who she was and he chose her…fuck the body slut shaming bullshit.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ariela-Before-After-Plastic-Surgery-In-9

Plastic surgery?  What do you guys think?

Mommy makeover, boob lift and implants, lots of lipo, fillers, tummy tuck, and anything else the parents would finance.  She also lost a bunch of weight.  

So, anyone else wonder if Kara's "ex" is a camera guy, or central casting?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kara's HS boyfriend does a Vanilla Ice tribute act. 

Jesus, they dated for a MONTH. Ten years ago! Who the hell cares?

IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!

If we all married our high school boyfriend...well, I'd be married to a jeweler in St. Bart's but we are not talking about me...that ex boyfriend, really? Yeah, he is such a prize.  But please tell a pregnant Kara who is sitting next to her husband how it won't last.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember "Goodbye Columbus"? "I got my nose fixed. I was pretty and now I'm prettier".

I never needed a nose job but more than half the girls and a few guys I went to high school with got the "over the Xmas break nose job."  Ari's doctor did her wrong.

• Love 7

"It was wild, we rutted like wild pigs! We banged like a screen door in a hurricane! No one was knockin', 'cause that van was always rockin'! We had more humps than a zoo full of camels!"

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!

If we all married our high school boyfriend...well, I'd be married to a jeweler in St. Bart's but we are not talking about me...that ex boyfriend, really? Yeah, he is such a prize.  But please tell a pregnant Kara who is sitting next to her husband how it won't last.

computer programmer in the UK.

damn... i miss that guy.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Tim is dressed way more gay than Kenny for some unknown reason. 

Jibri beats them both though n

Jibri is just corny and attention seeking. He doesn't have the real creativity to dress like a gay man. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

computer programmer in the UK.

damn... i miss that guy.

I'm still friends with my HS boyfriend. He's on his second wife (who's lovely). I'm delighted that we are still friends but if I'd married him I'd have killed him. He's a pedant (and not in a charming way) and, while a very intelligent guy, tends to be a bit "get off my lawn". And have some unresolved misogyny lurking, which I call out every time I notice it.  

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Did Ari call Guillermo a toddler?? If anyone is a toddler, it's Ari. 

I didn’t catch the whole dumb conversation but I heard Guillermo refer to himself as a toddler for some reason. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I wish they would have a fight between Jibjab and John.

But if they did we would have saw some preview.

I'd love to see it.  But, this is where Jibjab is stupid.  If he fights with John, 'roid-rage Patrick will surely join in.  He would be in another 3-day (minimum) coma instantly against those two.

• Love 6

So I guess Barbara is still in Shaun’s ear having her follow up on nothing…they could at least get someone to read the different soshul meedya sites to see what people talk about during the season.  Production is bad at this.

• Love 4