Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I see the makeup artist is wearing the requisite jaunty hat.

I’m so tired of that trend. The nail salon owner wore one in Love After Lockup this week, too, if you recall...right before she splashed down those “crowns”.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I once watched an English show on Netflix called "Embarrassing Bodies". OMG. They showed EVERYTHING. 

I've seen that show! Twats and anuses and stomas galore.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I've seen that show! Twats and anuses and stomas galore.

I absolutely loved it. I loved that buttoned up English folks would drop their drawers on TV and let everyone see the sore on their willy or the rash on their bum. Amazing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Jaunty hats are getting so ubiquitous they're soon going to need a Bingo square. 

Is drying your tears with your fingers on there? It should be.

• Love 10

I absolutely loved it. I loved that buttoned up English folks would drop their drawers on TV and let everyone see the sore on their willy or the rash on their bum. Amazing. 

Just English peeps uh ? Whew. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jaunty hats are getting so ubiquitous they're soon going to need a Bingo square. 

I had to pick up my granddaughter from therapy last week and her therapist had one! But my granddaughter (age 13) thinks she is cool and that’s what matters…

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Who gives a crap what your creepy dad thinks, you're a grown woman Thais your dad looks like he hasn't showered in 20 years.

I do not believe that Father Thighs is trying to tell us it was news to him that Thighs went to the US to get married.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Does she even have a storyline anymore? At this point, they’re just milking the teat.

Please don't mention Grangela and teat in the same sentence. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

I have a confession to make - I've been watching two Korean dramas, they are so good compared to this dreck.

I love Korean dramas, they are really good.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Bilal the man trying to protect his $50 with a prenush the last 25 episodes ends up getting married in his home and his sister is the wedding planner, coordinator, and probably catering from Subway. Yep.

Don’t forget she also designed the wedding dress! 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh look! The production assistants/Thais’ new besties are in attendance. And John (from Bawstin🎶) didn’t look or act drunk. This is a special day.

He has a handle of tequila in the trunk. Count on it. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Is drying your tears with your fingers on there? It should be.

Not sure, but the "My 600 Pound Life" card has a "weeps, wipes face on shirt" square! 

I think we're up to FIVE Bingo cards for 90 Day now. Its becoming an avocation. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Anyone know how to speed up processing raw garlic through the human body so that I don't reek at work tomorrow? 

Bring garlic bread for breakfast for the office, no one will notice your smell…

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I have a confession to make - I've been watching two Korean dramas, they are so good compared to this dreck.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo?

So am I!!

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Drink bleach, duh.

water. water and more water.

• Love 2