Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Really Matt Sharp? Really? The best you could come up with a delay in a wedding because of a missing arch?

didnt the Little Johnstons just end? Sigh. Although I remain thrilled at the lack of Duggar commercials. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

You cannot get married without the arch!!!

OMG, it was the arch of her dreams! I wonder if it was one of those metal ones you get in a flat box and you have to put it together and hang a long sheer piece of fabric over it...you know very special.

Are they more upset about the arch or that Igor may be lost in the desert?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Bilal the man trying to protect his $50 with a prenush the last 25 episodes ends up getting married in his home and his sister is the wedding planner, coordinator, and probably catering from Subway. Yep.

• LOL 7

Kobe may be the person I hate the least this season. He seems like a truly decent guy. I really hope someone rips Emily a new asshole at the Tell All for jeopardizing her husband’s relationship with his father-in-law.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can’t believe they are bringing back Angela & Michael.  Come on, how gullible do they think we are.  

I would love to see 99 day UK but I don’t have discovery plus.  I read HBO Max and Discovery Plus will merge into single streaming service.  I have HBO so I’ll have to see when that’s going to happen.

I read the HBO Max, and D + will actually start airing next summer. 

Who did Whitney and Mother Patrick's makeup?   I bet they do makeup at funeral homes. 

Why are they bringing back Sister Wives?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5