Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Welp, looks like we’ll get some more weddings next week! Brace for some boring episodes! You guys were fire tonite and I really appreciate it! I hope to see you all next week for this same old mess enlivened by fire snark! 🔥 I hope to see some of you around the forums and wish you all a blessed week! Peace out.

• Love 9

Whoever asked about Shaeeda's hair: If you look at her head in the preview she's clearly wearing braids under the hijab. I hope they're not extensions because if they are, my God...they must be hot as hell...

Ugh...this group and my niece are the only reasons why I'm still watching this. Thanks, all!

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

What kind of conversation is this? So weird...and Patrick's being awfully quiet...

I’m not crazy about Thais, but that was a lunch from hell.  I would have gotten the hell out of there.  Patrick’s Mother .. yikes.  Sisters too.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Not to be mean but if the mom doesn’t have a year to live what does she care where the grandkid lives? And WTF sister, Patrick said they are not even close so she needs to take a seat. 

She wants her son to be as miserable as her. She seems like a horrid woman.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That’s an ugly dress I’m not going to lie

Shroud.

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The very definition of 'trashy'.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

He said as much an episode or two ago that their mom was bad and moved around and they were dirt poor and had lots of abuse growing up.

Patrick actually turned out amazing compared to the rest of family 🫤

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Now I’m wondering what Brother John thinks about the family.  Before knowing anything, I told my hubs John has a Boston accent, plus he looked nothing like Patrick.  I was right.  Then, some nice poster gave a link explaining how Patrick came to meet Thais in Brazil.  Very interesting.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mom looks like she could drink John under the table. 

Speaking of John, why didn’t he go with them to Massachusetts to visit the Family.?  Being his Mother is dying and all.  Now I can see why John drinks so much and always looks sad.  Probably terrible childhood.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Work and money.

May be unpopular, but I don’t get why you guys hate the Derricos so much.

@Floatingbison where are youuuuu?

Hi everybodies.  I'm really sorry I missed again tonight, Mrs. Floating tested positive for covid yesterday so I've been taking care of her.  She's doing okay, but it's still a little scary.  Her daughter's entire family including 8 month old baby has it too, from a different source, so they've got a lot to deal with.  

It's puzzling, Mrs. FB is vaxxed and wears a mask when needed, so it's strange that she got it. 

Anyway, sorry everyone, but I'll be back next week.

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

I take back what I said about Kara's hair. It really works with that dress.

Thank you! That was my wedding hair and I looked darn pretty. It was 1990 and I Ioved a curley bob.

West coaster now backing out of the the room because the left coast is late to the party...

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hi everybodies.  I'm really sorry I missed again tonight, Mrs. Floating tested positive for covid yesterday so I've been taking care of her.  She's doing okay, but it's still a little scary.  Her daughter's entire family including 8 month old baby has it too, from a different source, so they've got a lot to deal with.  

It's puzzling, Mrs. FB is vaxxed and wears a mask when needed, so it's strange that she got it. 

Omicron is extremely contagious and masks aren't that effective against it I read, but hope she does OK, if not get her dr to prescribe something.  Try not to get it yourself! 💗

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

What kind of conversation is this? So weird...and Patrick's being awfully quiet...

Patrick us a real PoS for airing their issues with two family members he says he's not even one to. He's a shit stirring little bitch. I hope she goes home to Brasil.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I thought Kara looked adorable, hair and dress, and those two are clearly in love.  I also admire when a couple can stay within their means and still have a meaningful wedding without mortgaging their future over a one-day event.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

@Floatingbison, thanks for the update--its kind of you to check in on your PTV peeps. Sending lots of good mojo to Mrs. Floating and family, I hope everyone recovers fully and quickly! 

3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Whitney Thorn-in-our-side's histrionic whine/crying short-circuited my brain.

Yikes, Patrick's mom. 

Right on, Mohammed's mom.

Okaaaay, Bilal's mom!

Aw, Kara & her mom!

Emily has no business being a mom.

I am standing on my chair applauding this post! Brava! 

3 hours ago, gingerella said:

Patrick us a real PoS for airing their issues with two family members he says he's not even one to. He's a shit stirring little bitch. I hope she goes home to Brasil.

Right? Duplicitous little worm. And really, Mama Patrick? You' re working yourself into a lather because you've somehow convinced yourself that Thais is going to hare off to Brazil with your grandchildren? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And really, Mama Patrick? You' re working yourself into a lather because you've somehow convinced yourself that Thais is going to hare off to Brazil with your grandchildren? 

Not to be cruel, but Grammy isn’t going to be around much longer to dictate things like that. She was a terrible, drug addicted, abusive mother, I wouldn’t want my kids around her much even if she lived next door 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Oh no, so sorry to hear that! COVID sucks. Hope you guys get over it very soon!

10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

VH rocks!

45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Not to be cruel, but Grammy isn’t going to be around much longer to dictate things like that. She was a terrible, drug addicted, abusive mother, I wouldn’t want my kids around her much even if she lived next door 

And now it is clear where Patrick gets his shit attitude from. Paula was such a piece of work. I am very sorry that she has cancer, but it doesn’t excuse her shit ass personality. Tiffany too.

• Love 2

I know she's ill and I know I'm going to hell for this, (and so very many other things) but Patrick's mom just looks like what would have happened to Siouxsie Sioux, had things gone much more poorly for her. She also slightly resembles the Easter Island heads, if they had a steady diet of Dunkin' Donuts.

Screenshot_20220725-092612_eBay.jpg

• Fire 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I know she's ill and I know I'm going to hell for this, (and so very many other things) but Patrick's mom just looks like what would have happened to Siouxsie Sioux, had things gone much more poorly for her. She also slightly resembles the Easter Island heads, if they had a steady diet of Dunkin' Donuts.

Screenshot_20220725-092612_eBay.jpg

I haven't watched the episode yet but your use of Siouxsie Sioux as an example has impressed me no end. Along with Debbie Harry she was my teenage crush.

• Wink 1

Hello all.  I've missed the last few weeks as I've been running my son around to basketball tournaments and football camps.  Sunday nights have involved us driving back from these events.  I've missed everyone here and the snark.  It's funny how that's become a welcomed Sunday night routine for me.  I will say, I haven't missed seeing the show.  

I hope to be back next Sunday.  That will depend on how far the team goes in the last tournament of the season.  I do read through the posts usually so I've enjoyed the snark even if it's not in real time.  Be well.

• Hugs 3
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Are they pranking Shaeda again with that dress?

I'll bet they are! Oh those pranksters! Making Shaeeda out to be a bitch again, ha ha, very funny Family Bilal. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, OneGuy said:

Hello all.  I've missed the last few weeks as I've been running my son around to basketball tournaments and football camps.  Sunday nights have involved us driving back from these events.  I've missed everyone here and the snark.  It's funny how that's become a welcomed Sunday night routine for me.  I will say, I haven't missed seeing the show.  

I hope to be back next Sunday.  That will depend on how far the team goes in the last tournament of the season.  I do read through the posts usually so I've enjoyed the snark even if it's not in real time.  Be well.

Hey thanks for checking in @OneGuy! You have been missed! The show's been crap but the quality of the snark is always on point. I hope you and the fam are all enjoying the sporting life!

55 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'll bet they are! Oh those pranksters! Making Shaeeda out to be a bitch again, ha ha, very funny Family Bilal. 

Right? What a bunch of lovable scamps. Geez, is Shaeeda on the rag or what? Where's her sense of humor? She's so over sensitive! 

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I am a West Coaster so I'm not able to live chat this shit show but I always read this thread as I watch because you all are too funny! Anyway, last night's discussion involving Mary Kay Letourneau reminded me of a fun fact that I know you are dying to know. Her underage student turned husband used to DJ at a local bar near the University of Washington in Seattle and they called it Hot for Teacher Night. Mary Kay would make appearances there with him. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Love 3
(edited)
56 minutes ago, DeeReynolds said:

I am a West Coaster so I'm not able to live chat this shit show but I always read this thread as I watch because you all are too funny! Anyway, last night's discussion involving Mary Kay Letourneau reminded me of a fun fact that I know you are dying to know. Her underage student turned husband used to DJ at a local bar near the University of Washington in Seattle and they called it Hot for Teacher Night. Mary Kay would make appearances there with him. 

I didn't know that ...very cool.  My claim to fame is that I have seen the exact parking stall in the parking lot where they got caught   the second time having an illegal tryst. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Mind Blown 2
5 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I haven't watched the episode yet but your use of Siouxsie Sioux as an example has impressed me no end. Along with Debbie Harry she was my teenage crush.

Spellbound!

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

They’re being the very definition of cruel and unusual punishment to Shaeeda.

1 hour ago, DeeReynolds said:

Inspired by Eddie Van Halen?

23 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait. I missed free advertising name of the store.

They were shopping at New York Lace, which is a really popular store in Taunton - the first stop for many MA brides.  I don't think they mentioned the name, but they did show the storefront, and the name is prominent over the doorway.  They chose well...NYL knocks itself out to make its brides and prom-goers happy and it's budget-conscious as well.

https://www.newyorklacecouture.com/collections/bridal

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
21 minutes ago, Tunia said:

They were shopping at New York Lace, which is a really popular store in Taunton - the first stop for many MA brides.  I don't think they mentioned the name, but they did show the storefront, and the name is prominent over the doorway.  They chose well...NYL knocks itself out to make its brides and prom-goers happy and it's budget-conscious as well.

Thanks. The only upscale-ish bridal shop I know of here in MA, aside from David’s, is Priscilla’s, which I think is no longer in business.

22 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

It’s puzzling, Mrs. FB is vaxxed and wears a mask when needed, so it's strange that she got it. 

I’m not surprised. Covid will be around forever, no matter how many shots you get or masks you wear.

Sounds like you have your hands full, @Floatingbison. Please tell your wife and family that we want them to snap out of it! 😉

• Love 2
8 hours ago, OneGuy said:

Hello all.  I've missed the last few weeks as I've been running my son around to basketball tournaments and football camps.  Sunday nights have involved us driving back from these events.  

Cherish those days, @OneGuy. I really miss that. Spend time with your son. We’ll still be here when you stop having a life.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
1 hour ago, Tunia said:

I'm sure I heard the consultant say that they have seamstresses in the basement, to do all the alterations right then and there.  The bride takes the dress home the same day.   Can this be true? Or is it only for reality TV "stars"?  
I think they should get their own show, give Kleinfields a break

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can I use that as an excuse even though I don’t have a problem with oxygen?

You certainly can, especially when you're with someone like Patrick's mother Paula who sucks all the oxygen out of the room. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, kirklandia said:

I'm sure I heard the consultant say that they have seamstresses in the basement, to do all the alterations right then and there.  The bride takes the dress home the same day.   Can this be true? Or is it only for reality TV "stars"?  
I think they should get their own show, give Kleinfields a break

It wouldn't be the norm for a bride to purchase, fit, and take home her gown in the same day.  I'd say the TV cameras probably had a lot to do with NYL's incentive to get that dress out the door.  NYL does, however, have a reputation for going "above and beyond" when there is a legitimate reason for needing a dress quickly.  They've accommodated, for example, a bride to a terminally ill groom where time was of the essence.  The "seamstresses in the basement" are there full time to handle the high volume of business NYL conducts.  I think their mention was simply the salesperson's way of reassuring Thais that they could handle her "emergency" because people were on hand immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2022 at 10:14 PM, kristen111 said:

Before knowing anything, I told my hubs John has a Boston accent, plus he looked nothing like Patrick.

To me, John and Tiffany look like they could have the same father, but Patrick and Matthew have different dads from Paula's four ex-husbands. 

• Love 1
On 7/24/2022 at 10:00 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

That’s an ugly dress I’m not going to lie

If you think that dress is ugly (and I agree it's got to be a prank) here's what unmentioned Wife #1 wore when she married Bilal: 

Spoiler

image.png.593118515ace71e92705b4be18dc945a.png

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
16 hours ago, kirklandia said:

I'm sure I heard the consultant say that they have seamstresses in the basement, to do all the alterations right then and there.  

I'm imagining a sweatshop where young immigrant girls are chained to their sewing machines being overseen by someone mean-looking like Patrick's mother yelling, "Sew fast-ah girls or you won't get a bathroom break!" 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

You certainly can, especially when you're with someone like Patrick's mother Paula who sucks all the oxygen out of the room. 

She kinda reminds me of Christine Baskets. RIP Louie Anderson!

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

If you think that dress is ugly (and I agree it's got to be a prank) here's what unmentioned Wife #1 wore when she married Bilal: 

Reveal spoiler

image.png.593118515ace71e92705b4be18dc945a.png

All I can say is run, Shaeeda, run! Don’t look back!

• Like 1
  • Love 1