Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I need somethint entertaining after the last few days. I am not sure i will get it here. Just FYI but Hubby and I are heading the Uk for a month on July 25th and then Oct 17 we have a long european trip and will be gone until Thanksgiving. So if i disappear , dont worry, Its good

After everything you two have been through a trip is so deserved.  I know you guys love travel.  Hope you have a wonderful time!

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

I love that Bilal is doing his talking head in front of a wall full of grafitti. 

So Miona wants to have her own makeup line, and be an influencer, and her makeup is horrifically bad.   

The poor staff at the mattress store probably had a better day before Kobe and Emily showed up.  So, Dad and sister Emily go with Kobe ring shopping?, Nothing suspicious about that being staged. 

Pepper Mostly hit it right, this show is just the escape I need from reality this week.  

• Hugs 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Since when does a jewelry store give a 30% discount? Was it marked up an extra 30%?

You know if that's the first thing out of his garbled mouth, it's a rip off.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m also going to Europe for a month, but I’ll warn y’all and take my iPad with me and hopefully have Wi-Fi and time. 

Im brining my ipad but this airs at like 2 am UK time and 3 am Italy time

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Sister Emily needs to tell Kobe not to waste his money. Emily got her own ring.

Since she saw the ring Emily bought, why isn’t her sister steering Kobe in the direction of what she likes instead of just “she likes bling”?

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Is this a real jewelry store? It looks like one of those stores that sells fabric, fake jewelry, and loose cigarettes all in one stop. Did they glue cat pubes to this guy’s chin for his “jewelry salesman” role? I guess it’s better than being Bini’s MMA opponent.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

So, how many rings will Emily end up with? And will she sell that other one she bought herself? I have the feeling she'll keep both...

She kept the tag on that one, so she can take it back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

After everything you two have been through a trip is so deserved.  I know you guys love travel.  Hope you have a wonderful time!

Yeah, I honestly cant believe he can do this. He walked 10,000 steps +, nearly 5 miles one day this week.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Note to Emily:   You don't need a big expensive bed, put the kid in a crib.   Problem solved.

That kid will be in the family bed and nursing until he’s five. It’s easier for Emily.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

So, how many rings will Emily end up with? And will she sell that other one she bought herself? I have the feeling she'll keep both...

She will never, and I mean NEVER, stop needling Kobe about the ring he chose. Too small, not sparkly enough, not showy, not flashy. 

And fuck you with a Louisville slugger wrapped in barbed wire, Bilal. "Oh, just to take her mind off her terror and nausea, I sprung a pre-nup on her! Am I a master of diplomacy or what?" I hate him with a white hot passion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14