Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, goody. Here comes Danielle's friend who has no filter and will ask Guillermo those "hard questions". That's new. 

Is that Balloon Technician’s name? There is only room for one Dinyell in this franchise.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bunion wants to be a super fighter. I want to be the Queen of England. Same difference.

Ari is the only person he will be fighting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Meaning she is in charge of spending it all? 

Ari said that about the finances, when it was cashing the checks her mother wrote.    Bini must think Butt Bongo Player is an option for a U.S. job, it isn't.   He could at least stop paying around on the subway.   So, Bini never saw a water fountain on his last U.S. sojourn?  

I'm tired of Foot shows, Pimple shows, and whatever strange shows TLC shows.  Unexpected, a new low. 

Could we get Medusa to make a few house calls?   Ari, Bini,  and her parents, Kara, John and Patrick, Jabri and Miona, Mohammad, and Bilal most of all. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola will never get the lifestyle she’s used to being attached to Bunion. He’s an idiot and no one dissuades him about his future as a “dancer/choreographer/whateverthefuck.”

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari: I want Bini to see my culture, see my lifestyle. 

Pepper Mostly: Suburban New Jersey?

Make him watch Jersey shore? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Ari And Bini can’t afford Princeton but he wants NYC? Oh good Lord.

I hate this Medusa Amazon commercial and the bitchy English voiceover. 

and that incomprehensible song!  .... I can't understand a single word the singer is saying

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It may have been made for the UK and they couldn't be bothered with a new voice over.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ari said that about the finances, when it was cashing the checks her mother wrote.    

I'm tired of Foot shows, Pimple shows, and whatever strange shows TLC shows.  

Foot shows are horrifying. The pimple shows could be interesting if they were not ALLLL lipomas that are compared to perfectly good food. I did like the unusual prosthetics show. The prosthetist made incredible ears .

• Love 7
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Dr. Zoe is so beautiful! Why did this woman want to be a podiatrist? A podiatrist??

I suppose that there aren't too many feets emergencies calling you out in the middle of the night. (Unless they fail ya)

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I love the little snakes' faces. They are adorable!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wowwww. Just so much trust here. Kara and Guillermo just took a serious nosedive.

I bet Kara is like, " Maybe I should've picked another friend (someone else from Central casting) to grill Guillermo..."

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I miss Love After Lockup. Why can’t that be endless like this franchise?

I know, . . . I miss my LAL Fridays.  Mrs. Bison was asking what happened to everyone on Fridays, and I sadly said:  I don't know.  I really don't know.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Beer for breakfast? Yeah, nothing wrong with that 🙄😬

Although maybe they woke up late and it is around noon? He was also eating steak. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I don't know how much they are paying for the apartment in Princeton, but they could probably get a place in Queens for less.  Brooklyn and Manhattan are out of the question, and I don't think they'd want to move to the Bronx and Staten Island.  Steven and Olga (another 90 DF couple) moved to Queens from Maryland and they seem happy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I suppose that there aren't too many feets emergencies calling you out in the middle of the night. 

she could have been a hair transplanter. That is low-emergency, and completely without feet. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

O.M.G....  Areola is actually talking about "HOW ARE WE GOING TO MAKE MONEY".....  Seriously??  I thought that money tree that she's always picking from would make do nicely for their money woes!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I know, . . . I miss my LAL Fridays.  Mrs. Bison was asking what happened to everyone on Fridays, and I sadly said:  I don't know.  I really don't know.

Me too. I was online looking for news of the new season but no joy yet.

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

she could have been a hair transplanter. That is low-emergency, and completely without feet. 

What's wrong with feet? They are a perfectly harmless part of the human anatomy. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once. Just one fucking time. I would like one of these people to say "you know, I'm not comfortable with this topic. And frankly, its none of your business. Who wants appetizers?"

I feel like those words are verboten in the TLC contract.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5