Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Bilateral has OCD but has not emptied his vacuum cleaner in quite a while.

Did he say they are married in the eyes of his G-d but not legally...so he could sleep with his import?

Nikah!

A loophole in Sharia. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm in KC a lot and, like I said, I already know four men named Bilal there.  I'll ask if they belong to a Bilal support group or something and may be able to locate him there.  I'm in Salina maybe once a month but Emily wouldn't be difficult to find since she's in a rural part of the township.

Was Emily right? Not a lot of black people in Salina? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Oh, well, Shaeeda can't win. Either she's been engaged too many times, or she hasn't had any previous boyfriends? Never been married? What the fuck? Would it be better if she'd been divorced, gone ahead and married some guy even though she didn't want to? I don't understand these arguments. Sheesh. 

• Love 21

I was ready to like Jbiri's mom until the weird 3rd degree about Miona's IG clothes. None of those pics appear to have been taken in public. Can she not dress how she wants at home? Is there some South Dakota in-your-own-place dress code that I'm unaware of? Anyway, that's hardly the issue there. She wants to be famous for being famous. She's more interested in getting to L.A. or New York than anything else. 

• Love 7
Just now, tvrox said:

Was Emily right? Not a lot of black people in Salina? 

Yes, that's correct.  The further west you go in Kansas, and Salina is sort of the last outpost before everything flattens out on the high plains, the less Black people there are and the more scattered and rural the population.  Western Kansas has a very high percentage of people from Mexico who have worked feedlots and such so Spanish comes in handy there.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

or the bass player from REO Speedwagon.

OMG, this reminds me that I just listened to "Keep On Loving You" the other day. It was the 17th music video ever to be played on MTV on August 1, 1981.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is true. I am an adorable angel of a human being, and my older brother is such an overweening, self centered douche I haven't seen or spoken to him in decades. I am totally fine with this. 

I'm shunned from my family. They say that I am evil, abusive, manipulative...the list goes on. 

• Love 4

OCD is a crippling disorder. Howie Mandel talks about how painful it is. This douche is one of those people who think saying they have OCD is a cute humble brag to show off how neat they are. Just say you’re neat and be done with it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

or the bass player from REO Speedwagon.

REO Speedwagon just played Salina, KS!  For real.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

This guy thinks it's okay to torture (prank) a woman (because they can't be trusted!) because he had a broken heart once.  Get over yourself.  What a complete dickhead.  NOT a good guy.  Not a catch, like I'm sure he thinks he is.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
Just now, charmed1 said:

OCD is a crippling disorder. Howie Mandel talks about how painful it is. This douche is one of those people who think saying they have OCD is a cute humble brag to show off how neat they are. Just say you’re neat and be done with it. 

Some of the clients that I work with have OCD. It's awful. They are nonverbal and DD, so it can be injurious behavior, but they can't stop. I agree, it's appalling to use as a brag-joke. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

When does Belial set up the velvet ropes in the house? Shya Brain Cell might touch something.

He'll follow her around with a white glove. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

The sister just filled the "He deserves love," square on the Bingo card.

I'm working on a new draft!

• Love 10