Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Love that one too! And wow, I just realized both songs were released in 1983. That was 39 years ago. It was such a magical time for music and pop culture in general. I mean, Flashdance, Thriller, Synchronicity - what could go wrong?

Guys, what were you doing in 1983? You have any memories of that amazing, amazing year?

1984 was my year, I was 12 and my family moved from England to Australia. Loved Duran Duran and Adam Ant.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Mike, Ximena knows drug dealers and probably worse. You may want to leave when told to. Or you may leave in a body bag!!! 

Mike needs to see Scarface and Blow to fully understand what he's messing with.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Love that one too! And wow, I just realized both songs were released in 1983. That was 39 years ago. It was such a magical time for music and pop culture in general. I mean, Flashdance, Thriller, Synchronicity - what could go wrong?

Guys, what were you doing in 1983? You have any memories of that amazing, amazing year?

I was 29, living the good life! 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ooooh, Syncronicity!

• Love 5

Next week is supposed to be 2 hours for the season finale, then the next Sunday is the Tell Nothing, and the next Sunday is the 90 Day original premiere.    

Mike is ridiculous.  He needs to leave before he ends up dead. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Trying to get my mom to buy me the ruffled shirt that buttoned diagonally like the snob in Square Pegs but being told I was too chunky for it…probably crushing on Michael Jackson…

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

You're just saying those things because you're angry...

I just got a flashback of my former mother in law telling me that I didn't mean anything that I said that she didn't like. 

I wanted to kill her, and I want to kill him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Computer is dying - won't hold a charge for 2 hrs.  Gaaaa    Good night lovies,   Don't change your names without telling me!   Have a good week and  pray for peace.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was speeding down 95 next to a limo with Simon LeBon and the bass player asking me and my friend to have sex and do coke with them, we declined and never once regretted that decision.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
Just now, For Cereals said:

Trying to get my mom to buy me the ruffled shirt that buttoned diagonally like the snob in Square Pegs but being told I was too chunky for it…probably crushing on Michael Jackson…

Your mom did you a favor. Those shirts made me look like my head was on a platter. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I don't give it 6 months before he loses his mind listening to her stupid voice.

Especially once he actually learns English. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I kinda admire the way XXXimena has claimed the high ground.

I'm team Ximena. She's had a hard life. She doesn't have to be slut shamed by a worm like Mike and she doesn't have to fall to her knees and kiss the hem of his rancid garment just because he's got some fucked up savior complex. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I was speeding down 95 next to a limo with Simon LeBon and the bass player asking me and my friend to have sex and do coke with them, we declined and never once regretted that decision.

Oh my goodness! I would have done the same thing if my parents didn't know! If my parents were okay with it, I would have gone ahead and done it WITH THEM WATCHING.

Welp, this was such a banger episode! I hope you guys enjoyed it so mach, and I hope to see you next week for the FINALE! And then the TELL ALL! Woohoo! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night, m'dears! Peace out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I graduated high school in 1983! Original MTV generation, baby!

Next week: Jasmine ugly-cries. Zara shows up! Memphis and Fetusza go home. Ben remains delusional. Mike remains delusional.

Have a great week, everyone! Thanks for another fun Sunday night!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That was the year before my race first arrived, started abducting you Earthlings and implanting our anal probes.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ooooh, Syncronicity!

Yup, the Police's album! Didn't you just loooooove watching the stately video for "Every Breath You Take"?

4 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Oh hell no, I wouldn't have liked shirts like that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, good night peeps! Thanks for all the kind good cheer--I'll be sure to give all my fellow gluttons for punishment in the Single Life chat an update tomorrow night! 

Take care of yourselves, and let us all hope that we will soon live in a safer, more peaceful world. Slava Ukraini

• Love 17

We’re almost at the end of the season, and then the next season starts, and then by the 7th week into the new season, we’ll hate everyone on the show. Great to be on this predictable adventure with you snarkers. Have a great week. Be safe, stay strong and live your best life.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I believed I had a future that was reallly different from the one that I actually had.  I did have a fabulous figure, though. Everything stayed up by itself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8