Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

As a single mother who raised three children by myself, it really irked me to see Hamza’s dad and uncles next to him in the wedding ceremony, all males except Memphis. I know they have a  Patriarchal Society but it’s not fair😡😡😡

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Kimberly is even more delusional than the woman with Sumeat in India.  At least Summeat had some plausible lies, Osman OTOH is just transparent in his loathing of Kimberly.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 19
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

As a single mother who raised three children by myself, it really irked me to see Hamza’s dad next to him in the wedding ceremony. I know they have a  Patriarchal Society but it’s not fair😡😡😡

Right ? He did shit and shouldn’t have even been invited 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh come on! You wear Ferragamos and Loubs you get for 90% off on sale because you are the Bargain Whisperer. You are the queen of cool boots!

No Ferragamos.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wouldn't have been great if Usman scooted over to arrivals and in comes...Zara!

Also Osman:  wait, I think I have a song idea .  .  "Baggage Claim is where I met my baby, she saw my yammy yammy in my tight blue jeans, she said he liked my Dingos"

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino has no problem getting married to a woman that he’ll be having to “manage” for their entire marriage. He’ll need a Rolodex of excuses.

She'll leave when he's broke, he won't have to wait too long.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

50 I love yous and not an iota of a response.

TLC really loves its "body horror" shows.

I actually want to see the body parts show.  I want to know how they're made and how they're attached. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I want to see Usman fleece Grangella 

Even I wouldn't wish that on Usman. And I'm a well known heartless crab.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I just discovered that I have one. I'm heartbroken.

Me too. My neck held on pretty well into my 60's, but in the last couple of years its really gone south. Literally.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Body Parts? What will they come up with next? 

I feel for those ppl unlike these fools. With the evolution of 3 D printing etc it is nice to see people take advantage and be able to feel more “ whole”

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

As a single mother who raised three children by myself, it really irked me to see Hamza’s dad and uncles next to him in the wedding ceremony, all males except Memphis. I know they have a  Patriarchal Society but it’s not fair😡😡😡

Your kids will know.  I remind my father every time he shows up and puffs out his chest at whatever event that it was all due to my mom…

• Love 7