Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We don't know the woman but of course my husband was all "of course, stay with us!".

Must be my husband's brother, lol.

Good evening, everyone!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all not in the best mood as it is the first anniversary of my dads death…alone due to lockdown in ICU ….I need the snark but very sleep deprived and sad today

We’re here to help. So sad for you.

• Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I also need the snark to cheer me up. On Friday, I had an incident happen to me where someone in the building right next to where I work insulted me and told me to "get AIDS". That comment was really unsettling and I was very unhappy for the rest of the day. Please cheer me up, my snarkers!

What the heck is wrong with people!?!?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s a like a creepy clown at a rural circus

Or the guy who runs the Tilt-A-Whirl. You know the one. He's got one leg shorter than the other and a squint, with a Camel hanging out of the corner of his mouth and a creepy grin.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I also need the snark to cheer me up. On Friday, I had an incident happen to me where someone in the building right next to where I work insulted me and told me to "get AIDS". That comment was really unsettling and I was very unhappy for the rest of the day. Please cheer me up, my snarkers!

Is it wrong that I want to walk you to work with  a spiked baseball bat?

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

((((Hugs))))  People are assholes.

• Love 5

On Friday, I had an incident happen to me where someone in the building right next to where I work insulted me and told me to "get AIDS". That comment was really unsettling and I was very unhappy for the rest of the day.

Unbelievable! You should have said, "The 80s called. It wants its totally tasteless taunt back." Seriously, who outside of middle school would say something like that?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ummm did they think it was 1985. What an idiot, at least be topical with your crappy insults. Communal snark is good for all what ails you

• Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it wrong that I want to walk you to work with  a spiked baseball bat?

Go ahead and do it. It was an older white man saying that to a younger Black woman. Racism runs rampant in this world.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

And where are my peeps? Have any of you showed up yet? Are you all having the same issues I have? I am watching my cable TV, and all other channels are working except for TLC. I have never experienced this glitch before and am ready to shout at the top of my lungs, "WHO IS AGAINST THE QUEEN WILL DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!"

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hi Peeps!

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

It's creepy old man time!  And creepy old woman time!

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Mine is working fine. PRAISE BABY CHEESES, yo

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, Legions fo Snark. Nothing could keep me away from seeing Kimbelly do the walk of humiliation shame.

4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Good Evening Fellow Snarkers.  Hope Mike can wise up and stop sending Noxema his coin.

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Hi everyone! Just read a series of tweets about feral pigs in the area that are becoming a problem.

4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for this shitshow!  Don't make me look like a fool, yo!!

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Hi, fellow snarkos! 

3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Good evening all.  I'll be here sporadically tonight.

2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Hey there, snarkers and snarkettes! Once again we'll see if I can hang out for the full two hours...

2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hey everyone,  it's 90 Day snark time again! I'm hoping Mike says, "Adios" to Ximenia tonight, but he probably won't.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola amigos y amigas! I am delighted to be here with you tonight-we have had an unexpected house guest since Friday, a young friend's mother who flew in because things were getting messy with her son (drinking problem, issues, long story). We don't know the woman but of course my husband was all "of course, stay with us!". Sigh. I'm glad to help of course but yikes. Its been all restaurant meals and running around. I am exhausted and its the new world order till Tuesday. Send help. 

Thank all the gods in the pantheon I had my live chat rabbit hole to dive into! 

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh,  that sucks! People are such assholes. 

@sainte-chapelle, hugs to you, friend. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That is so rude of Gino to keep that hat on. And it's a cheap souvenir. He's obviously not too vain or he wouldn't dress like he's in sixth grade.

During one of the previews, he was shown giving her a not so nice look instead of looking apologetic,which made my blood boil. Could be producer monkey shenanigans, though.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Or the guy who runs the Tilt-A-Whirl. You know the one. He's got one leg shorter than the other and a squint, with a Camel hanging out of the corner of his mouth and a creepy grin.

Is his name Bug-Eyed Earl?

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"No chance of me getting it from you..."

Let's all think it at the perpetrator.

BTW, you may be able to get a protection order. I do the paperwork for those every day.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5