Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Good evening. Eating pizza and ready to snark. Memphis wanted sexy time so bad and now she complains it wasn’t good enough. Maybe Hamza was a virgin. 

He definitely was. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

The closed captioner  got lost for a bit there, they kept calling Gino, Caleb.

Oh sorry, I never told anyone I watch tv with the closed captioning on. No reason, I just like to read, and hear dialog simultaneously.

In that case, I captioned this for you:

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I have no interest in David and Annie mugging for the camera.

David seems to be on every forum that mentions him, he is going to milk TLC for as long as he can. I used to like Annie but she plays up to the camera too much and is shrill. It seems to be that way with reality television, stick around long enough and the heroes end up being the villains. The secret is to leave on a high note [/George Costanza] but most stay on the shows too long because they don't want to get real jobs.

• Love 12

I believe Johnny and his wife are divorced.   Unfortunately, in China the tradition is that the stigma is on the ex-wife, and I doubt she even gets visitation.     Johnny has full custody, and the little boy lives with Johnny's parents.    I bet Johnny thinks Ella is rich, because of the ranch, and will support him, his son, and the parents.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

At least with Ximena having a tubal ligation she can’t trap Mike with a pregnancy. 

I get that Ximena had the right to choose tubal ligation. I have no patience for the description that a C-section was a horrible, painful ordeal that was too terrible to face again. Just own it and move on. 

• Love 8

China had to change the one child rule because they realized they need to keep the population numbers up.

Also, someone figured out that people equipped with a uterus are the ones that have babies.

• Love 14