Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Then, at the opposite end of the spectrum, we have Jasmine being so over the top enthusiastic and complimentary about Gino's "outstanding savage performance," I think she's just piling it on thick to get him to open his wallet. She's a pro! 

Jasmine is shithouse rat cray, but she’s good entertainment.

49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@OneGuy, no worries! I too was pretty put off by Ella's insensitive remarks and certainly took your witty comment at face value. I really appreciate our snarky gang, we are a little community of sorts. I appreciate you.

One of us! One of us!

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I really appreciate our snarky gang, we are a little community of sorts.

Apparently we're a lot more fun than some of the stick-up-their-asses people on Reddit. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Here is my prediction for what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks: I don’t believe Johnny will be allowed to travel here from China to meet Ella so their storyline will fizzle out and be replaced by the Preacher/Mahogany possible Catfish story. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Here is my prediction for what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks: I don’t believe Johnny will be allowed to travel here from China to meet Ella so their storyline will fizzle out and be replaced by the Preacher/Mahogany possible Catfish story. 

I am thinking the exact same thing!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mike and Ximena making out in front of her family, especially her father, was so tacky.    

Aha!   The big secret finally.   

Just when I couldn't dislike Caleb any more, I found out I was wrong.   He really is a total jerk. 

Wow so they talked about this and Ximena lied and strung him along.

Spoiler

Reminds me of what Ed did to Rose. He knew she wanted kids and lied to her until he got her in the sac. Ximena wants someone who can pay the bills, she wouldn’t look at Mike twice if he wasn’t American with a stable income so she can miss me with the «  I love him » bullshit

• Love 1
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Mike and Ximena making out in front of her family, especially her father, was so tacky. 

Ximena is laying it on thick for two reasons, one she does not want the money train to leave the station, she has a large family that Mike will have to support so acting like Mike is the hottest guy she has ever been with is important and two, she will beguile him to the point that he won't care she had her tubes tied which is the smartest thing that woman has ever done.

It is sad to think Ximena has to exchange sex for goods and a better life and it is sad that Mike has to be part of that equation, Ximena does not love him, she probably likes him a little, Mike has to realize this is a sad transactional relationship.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is sad to think Ximena has to exchange sex for goods and a better life and it is sad that Mike has to be part of that equation, Ximena does not love him, she probably likes him a little, Mike has to realize this is a sad transactional relationship.

Had to?

I'm pretty sure she chose to exchange sex for goods. She's a grifter & chose an easy target.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ximena is laying it on thick for two reasons, one she does not want the money train to leave the station, she has a large family that Mike will have to support so acting like Mike is the hottest guy she has ever been with is important and two, she will beguile him to the point that he won't care she had her tubes tied which is the smartest thing that woman has ever done.

Yeah, she is a scammer who is harvesting Mike's American dollar for her own selfish good. It's sad that Mike probably doesn't see that as a red flag,

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, she is a scammer who is harvesting Mike's American dollar for her own selfish good. It's sad that Mike probably doesn't see that as a red flag,

He’s thinking with the head of his wiener, not the head of his brain.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hola, peeps! I want you all to know that I've been keeping a terrible secret. But that's the only one. Otherwise I have been completely honest and straightforward. Do you have your American Express cards handy, by the way? My stove is on the fritz. My phone's not working so great either. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, peeps! I want you all to know that I've been keeping a terrible secret. But that's the only one. Otherwise I have been completely honest and straightforward. Do you have your American Express cards handy, by the way? My stove is on the fritz. My phone's not working so great either. 

But do you have furniture? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2