Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I don't like Corey but he was 100% right when he called out Steven and said you presented yourself as a Godly LDS man and lied about it.  My memory is he said he never presented himself that way to Evelin so shut your yapper.

Steven is just so gross and unhealthy:  "What about you Corey?  YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE?"  Cork it Steven.

• Love 15
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Now you can see why TLC loves Angela. She may be an obnoxious hosebeast but she keeps viewers talking. These people are boring.

I wish Angela would beat the shit out of SteVen.

Borey and Skeevelin making absolutely zero progress. Every time the cameras are off it’s something new and dramatic. Skeevelin can’t fathom herself doing anything wrong and Borey enables her. Therapy could never help her.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Prediction: Evelin dumps Corey for a time to be on Single Life..then they get back together..wash...rinse...repeat.

Prediction: Evilin doen't dump Corey, but still goes on the Single Life: Engbao.  The marriage was just a piece of paper, and Raoul is still crying.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Evelin's sisters - you are not married to Corey. Let your sister have her own life.

They could start a support group with Kenny's daughters. They can sit around and be miserable together. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What in the Sam Hill are Boring’s fam wearing???

They're on their way to choir practice. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I wish Angela would beat the shit out of SteVen.

Borey and Skeevelin making absolutely zero progress. Every time the cameras are off it’s something new and dramatic. Skeevelin can’t fathom herself doing anything wrong and Borey enables her. Therapy could never help her.

Knowing her she would stick up for him…she loved Jesse

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

What in the Sam Hill are Boring’s fam wearing???

Howling!!

I was wondering about that myself. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

But The Osmonds were so much classier than any of the cast on this season of TOW. 

Swoon!! Donny!

• Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

Fucking SteVen.  He hasn't had one word since their segment ended, they've barely even cut to him, and then he inserts himself into Corey's bullshit storyline.

He's hoping to get to meet Evil Lynn after the show since he's such a Sex God.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The couple that collars together…..

Hollers together? bakes challah together? spends dollars together? 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"We're drifting apart. I hardly ever get to watch her having sex with Raul anymore."

DEAD

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now you can see why TLC loves Angela. She may be an obnoxious hosebeast but she keeps viewers talking. These people are boring.

I knew something was missing from this Tell All, crazy Angela going Rambo on everyone and flashing the camera.

• LOL 12

These people (all people, really) need to sit down and have a serious talk about "What is infidelity to you?  Cause here is it what it means to ME."  

Also:  Where do you live?  Alone?  With roommates?  With your parents?* Do you financially support yourself?  Do you have a lot of consumer debt?  Do you have friends?  Hobbies?  How do you feel about money?  Do you have pending charges against you?  Have you been convicted of ANY crime?  What is your credit score?

* I will allow that one if a parent needs care or if it truly is a roommate situation and Clinger Mommy can accept that Sonny is moving out.

• Love 5