Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Announcing a new child in the world, 5:35 p.m., west coast time, Oliver Thomas, Mrs. Fullbug's daughter's first baby.  I guess I'm a step grandfather now.  I better shape up and set a good example from now on.   Nawwwww, that's not gonna happen. . . .

Congratulations!    

You don't have to set an example, you can be the fun grandfather.    Feed the kid sugar, spoil them, and then send them home to the parents.   

The best storyline for Evelin and Corey is if Raul will upset her by attending the wedding?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Announcing a new child in the world, 5:35 p.m., west coast time, Oliver Thomas, Mrs. Floatingbison's daughter's first baby.  I guess I'm a step grandfather now.  I better shape up and set a good example from now on.   Nawwwww, that's not gonna happen. . . .

Congrats, my friend! Welcome Oliver!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Sumit looking like Conway Twitty! 

I used to work for Jobete/Motown, creating MIDI (digital) versions of their catalog. As much as I luuuuuuved getting to study and recreate all the Stevie, Marvin, J5, Supremes, Smokey, Temps, Four Tops et al, THIS fucking song was (shockingly) in their Top 1000 Hits and was one of my FAVES that I got to do!:

Edited by Trackdawg
Duh
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

I used to work for Jobete/Motown, creating MIDI (digital) versions of their catalog. As much as I luuuuuuved getting to study and recreate all the Stevie, Marvin, J5, Supremes, Smokey, Temps, Four Tops et al, THIS fucking song was (shockingly) in their Top 1000 Hits and was one of my FAVES that I got to do!:

coolest job ever.

• Love 3

The sister's speech is a joke right?    And Evelin's speech is so strange.   Evelin and Corey never respected each other.    I hate Evelin's earrings.      Her dress is pretty.     Corey's haircut and round face make him look like a balloon someone painted a face on with a marker.  

Yes, Mormons can divorce, but if they're sealed for eternity, they have to do a separate process.   

Daddy Armando is so adorable, and I love what he said about the wedding, and his son, and the marriage.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5