Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, TazDevil said:

Corey is upset that no one in his family wants to get on a plane to fly from Washington State to Ecuador, in the middle of a pandemic?  Or are we pretending that's not a thing on this show?

Corey's brother is cute. He got the looks in the family. Is he single? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

"I feel dumb.  I feel like an idiot right now . . ."  Everyone on this show could utter these words.

Well, Ari couldn't, because she is utter, stainless perfection and Bini should devote himself to worshipping the ground she walks on because she came down from heaven and blessed his life. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Corey is upset that no one in his family wants to get on a plane to fly from Washington State to Ecuador, in the middle of a pandemic?  Or are we pretending that's not a thing on this show?

And apparently no one in his super close, tight knit family knows that he and Barracuda Face are already married? Sure. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm getting my booster on December 3.   

Off topic, I know, but I wanted to mention it.

So, the new side effect that I wasn't expecting from my booster was screaming, swollen lymph nodes on the side where I got my shot.  I got my booster Tuesday and just yesterday it was a little better and today it's tons better.  I googled and one article had a recommendation to get the booster in the opposite arm from where you got your first shot(s).  I've had lymph nodes removed from my right side, so I wouldn't have switched from my left arm regardless, but if that's an option then it may help.  I'll plan to do that when I take my Dad for his booster.

All three of my shots were Moderna.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Don't know why that box above is following me but just want to support the fact that you all have already pointed out. Ellie just needs to go home and forget her vacation lover boy. This isn't going to work, she resents him for cheating and all the money she is having to spend to help him rebuild  and he already resents her for not wanting to give him money unquestioned. Not to mention her dreams of a business in paradise have been dashed 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi. I’m here, not sure how active I’ll be. I’m done with adulting. Too many pressures and sadness in my life right now. Looking forward to reading (and hopefully contributing) some snark tonight. I dunno, I’m in a huge funk. 

Sorry to hear, @hookedontv. Hope things get better and our snark helps. 

• Love 6
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Don't know why that box above is following me but just want to support the fact that you all have already pointed out. Ellie just needs to go home and forget her vacation lover boy. This isn't going to work, she resents him for cheating and all the money she is having to spend to help him rebuild  and he already resents her for not wanting to give him money unquestioned. Not to mention her dreams of a business in paradise have been dashed 

Hit "clear editor"  and the mystery box will go away. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ellie: I want to magically not be here anymore.

Me: It’s called getting up from a seated position and walking away.

Or a freaking plane!! Not magic. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Armando hasn't figured out that Kenny's kids are all ungrateful, spoiled brats, only thinking of themselves?

Edit because I realized the son wasn't that bad, just the daughters.

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

So, the new side effect that I wasn't expecting from my booster was screaming, swollen lymph nodes on the side where I got my shot.  I got my booster Tuesday and just yesterday it was a little better and today it's tons better.  I googled and one article had a recommendation to get the booster in the opposite arm from where you got your first shot(s).  I've had lymph nodes removed from my right side, so I wouldn't have switched from my left arm regardless, but if that's an option then it may help.  I'll plan to do that when I take my Dad for his booster.

All three of my shots were Moderna.

I had painful swollen lymph nodes too, and was utterly exhausted for a couple of days, but just fine 48 hours later. I had Moderna too. Either way, worth it!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Don’t fucking tell him Kenny. He has enough on his plate

Kenny cannot resist. He can't live without all the Drama.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

So, the new side effect that I wasn't expecting from my booster was screaming, swollen lymph nodes on the side where I got my shot. 

That’s why women were advised to schedule their mammograms at least a month after their vaccine. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kenny needs to tell that coven of daughters that he raised that it’s time for them to grow the fuck up and let him live his own life without constantly guilting him. 

Agreed. They need to let their dad LIVE. He literally raised them as a single dad and I’m sure Grampy just needs a damn break.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm having first world problems.  My BMW is going into the shop and the waterfall pump for my backyard pond/water feature gave up the ghost on Friday night.  I woke up and had about 20 fish looking at me going, where's our waterfall? 

Those fish are going to mount an uprising. Don;t turn your back on them.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Armando hasn't figured out that Kenny's kids are all ungrateful, spoiled brats, only thinking of themselves?

Sadly, Kenny won't last five years with Armando, his tearful, selfish daughters will have him back in Florida before you can say "AIDS orphan". Armando is in for a lot of anguish. He deserves better. 

• Love 8