Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh YAY!!!  Starting off with Sumit and Jenny going to see the Astrologer!!  Saw this on the sneak peek the other night and it's awesome.  Hope Sumit borrowed some Depends from Jenny, because I think he's going to need them very soon....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Phew! I finished reaming my nostrils just in time to be here with you all. I simply need my weekly dose of snark💉

BTW, it’s my birthday (29yo yet again! go figure!) and I’m delighted to spend it her with my beloved 90D family.

Happy birthday, dear @Auntie Anxiety!! Many more! 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I think Bini is fucking pissed and hurt (rightfully so!) and this is bullshit of Ari to put this on him and then tell him she’s sorry for “him and his situation”. FUCK that bullshit!

Bini is getting railroaded. Ari, he's a guy with friends. Including women friends. Constantly hammering him with "You know what you did" "What did you do to disrespect your family?" and "How can you be this way?" is not helpful. But she knows that. She's set herself up as stainless angel victim heroine. When she gets back to the US, she can join Tiffany in the Plucky Devoted Single Mom club. She sucks. 

• Love 17
Just now, Boston said:

Sumit.. HORRIFIED.. wondering how he can get out of this marriage

... after 10 yrs.. i would like to know if there is a guy who can make so many excuses that last that long.. NOT FOR ME

• Love 6

Hello all!   Sumit is never marrying this woman.

In other news, the coworker I want to make out with... it hasn't happened YET but we ARE hanging out tomorrow evening after work so Fingers Crossed.  I need to touch another human in a sexy way, light a candle for me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Phew! I finished reaming my nostrils just in time to be here with you all. I simply need my weekly dose of snark💉

BTW, it’s my birthday (29yo yet again! go figure!) and I’m delighted to spend it her with my beloved 90D family.

Auntie Anxiety 🎂 its my birthday today too!

• Love 13
Just now, Eldemarge said:

In other news, the coworker I want to make out with... it hasn't happened YET but we ARE hanging out tomorrow evening after work so Fingers Crossed.  I need to touch another human in a sexy way, light a candle for me. 

Does my Bill Belichick prayer candle qualify? It made the Pats win today.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

That astrologer said everything Summit didn’t want to hear, if he had to make party plans he could have made excuses about trying to plan but he can’t. I can’t wait to see Summit weasel out of this.

Sumit is internally screaming his head off.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Okay so I have been firmly on the 'jenny and summit are weird duo but i think they are actually in love" train, but I'm now seeing the absolute look of horror on his face when he realizes they can marry and...I take it all back. This dude is about to leave the country and change his name.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Lighting my extra posh candle for you 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does my Bill Belichick prayer candle qualify? It made the Pats win today.

I'm a dedicated PATS FAN.. from Boston.. Where do i get the prayer candle??  Miss Tom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5