Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Boston said:

Is OIL coming out of Jenny and Sumit's faucets, cause they look VERY GREASY.

20 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

It's a grooming thing. I have friends from somewhere in India. They traditionally use oil on their skin and hair after bathing. She said it was like 'good smelling Crisco for making of biscuit". Not joking. 

The men use it in their beard as well as on their hair. 

Like everywhere, the nice hotels in 🇮🇳 would provide complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. I saw Shower Cream, Aftershower Cream, Smoothing Cream. I thought it was lotion, so I put it on my ashy knees and elbows. It wasn't until later, I learned it was for hair 🦱 🤷‍♂️.

Edited by Trackdawg
Is how Mickey Rooney would have pronounced "lease in" in that racist portrayal
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nailed it. I revise my original assessment. Ari's a fucking toxic mess, and her family and anyone else unfortunate enough to be a part of her life will have to walk on eggshells for all of their days.

I would definitely be miserable around Ari if I had to be in the same room as her whining, screaming, obnoxious ass.

9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are 100% correct.  She demeans him, belittles him, condescends towards him, won't let him speak and cries over "You are destroying our family."  Sadly she has an enabling mom who supports her so nothing will ever change.  And in the middle of it is a little toddler.

She and her mother are both super annoying and entitled bitches who need to fuck off.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

And Janice had to go along as an impartial observer, then claimed she was only looking out for Ari and Avi's best interests? She IMMEDIATELY confronted Bini about cheating. How is that not skewed against Bini? Maybe Wish should be there, too, to negotiate on behalf of his family. 

Ari has a long history of making terrible decisions and Janice is terrified that she will continue to do so. She wants Ari and the baby back in the States, no matter how it affects Bini. 

I totally agree with all of this! Janice should be ashamed of herself for raising such a spoiled little princess and coddling her all her life. I was so irritated that she was grilling Bini in the preview for next week! Butt out, Janice!

2 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I just want to sit Alina down and ask her this one question: are you willing to listen to Steven's awful forced laugh for the rest of your life??

I just have no idea what she sees in him at all!

21 hours ago, renatae said:

I agree. And her bossy swearing and in your face attitude is the worst. Only thing is, Bini parties and has girls over every night?

He is not allowed to have a live other than her. He should be focusing on her all the time. Not on anybody else. Not on partying. Not on other people. Nope. Nada. Focus on Ari only.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Like everywhere, the nice hotels in 🇮🇳 would provide complimentary toiletries in the bathroom. I saw Shower Cream, Aftershower Cream, Smoothing Cream. I thought it was lotion, so I put it on my ashy knees and elbows. It wasn't until later, I learned it was for hair 🦱 🤷‍♂️.

Quite a few years ago, I wanted a hair detangler, so I bought one.   I just neglected to read all of the directions.   So after I washed my hair, I would put some of the detangler on it, and blow dry my hair.     It worked, but seemed a little heavy, and kind of greasy.   Then I read the entire directions, and saw I was using it as a leave in conditioner, but I was supposed to rinse it out.   That explained the greasy texture.      I felt so stupid.  

You're not the only one that doesn't read labels every time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I just want to sit Alina down and ask her this one question: are you willing to listen to Steven's awful forced laugh for the rest of your life??

that's the only thing I can think of when he laughs

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

🤣 I am watching the sneak peak and Sumit’s face during the conversation with the astrology dude 😂 😝  

Evelin is shades of Melyza. Either you forgive him or you don’t….you can’t keep punishing him.

Holy fuck now bitch Janice brings the interpreter….stop fucking interfering you helicopter parenting hag! The interpretation sucks by the way…Bini had to correct her a few times. Now she is a body language expert…Jesus take the wheel

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

🤣 I am watching the sneak peak and Sumit’s face during the conversation with the astrology dude 😂 😝  

Pretty sure he shit his pants!!  He was NOT expecting to hear that from the astrologer.  Should have paid him more for what he wanted to hear...

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I must have missed it. The pillow talk rerun is on. 

For some reason they aired everything an hour earlier tonight.  The episode with bonus scenes started at 7pm EST instead of the usual 8pm EST, so the sneak peek came on at 9pm EST.  This is why I'm so glad to have a DVR!

• Useful 4
23 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy fuck now bitch Janice brings the interpreter….stop fucking interfering you helicopter parenting hag! The interpretation sucks by the way…Bini had to correct her a few times. Now she is a body language expert…Jesus take the wheel

She really makes me so fucking mad. Bitch, it's not your relationship! So BUTT OUT! My God, it made me so mad how she grilled and interrogated Bini. "Did you cheat on Ari?" My GOD, he didn't! Ari is just making this up just to create so much unnecessary drama. Her whole family maddens me.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
unneccessary
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Both in last week's episode and the sneak peek for tonight, that translator, although beautiful, was prettyuseless. 

Is this the live chat?  I'm so confused. .and i'm going to be watching

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Hello guys! I am here, still heaving in disgust right now. I saw so many gross things today! This morning I saw a sneak peek of The Single Life Season 2 with both Gross Pred and Jesse naked! No kidding! I was so skeeved out! Then I went to get some ice cream this evening and on the way back, my car ran over a dead animal and I found some shit on the front of it when I got home! Luckily my husband cleaned it and it's all good now.

Other than that, I am alive and well tonite! I wasn't sure I was going to make it because I was sick with a sore throat and runny nose for the last few days due to climate change in NC. But I used a humidifier and allergy medicine to feel better, and I am now alive and kicking!

So let us start another week of this shitshow that we call The Other Way. Grab your food, wine, snacks, etc. and let's get it on!

• Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I am pregaming with the rerun from last week. Twenty seconds in with fucking Ari and my blood is BOILING. 

How's everyone doing? Having a good week? @Twopper, how is Mr. Twopper doing? @Boston, are you feeling better?

I am doing Much Better, thanks.. finally, no cough.. although i'll probably be coughing over this

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey peeps! I am pregaming with the rerun from last week. Twenty seconds in with fucking Ari and my blood is BOILING. 

How's everyone doing? Having a good week? @Twopper, how is Mr. Twopper doing? @Boston, are you feeling better?

And yay! Our very own @Angry Moldovan is back among the living! How are you, friend?

It’s been rough, including the booster. However I’m ready to rumble

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Phew! I finished reaming my nostrils just in time to be here with you all. I simply need my weekly dose of snark💉

BTW, it’s my birthday (29yo yet again! go figure!) and I’m delighted to spend it her with my beloved 90D family.

happy BIRTHDAY!

Birthday3.jpg

• Love 8

I'm here! Hope everyone has had a good weekend! I had a 90-Day influenced dream last night. I dreamed I dropped a package of drill bits and I was trying to put them back the way they were and for some reason I just couldn't do it. This woman speaking a foreign language called me an idiot. I knew what she said because her words were subtitled!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Phew! I finished reaming my nostrils just in time to be here with you all. I simply need my weekly dose of snark💉

BTW, it’s my birthday (29yo yet again! go figure!) and I’m delighted to spend it her with my beloved 90D family.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy Birthday Aunty

37F79B89-81C3-43C7-AE3F-61EC9314CAF3.jpeg

• Love 3