Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This preview shows you how fame whorey this show has become. 
and Jasmine is in no position to be berating anyone for treating their loved one badly.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Nikki. You are being ridiculous. You can text all the heart emojis you want, and your mother can text him too, but this thing is OVER. 

Nikki's been in bed sobbing all day but she managed to slather on her horribly unflattering hot pink lipstick. 

Nikki's so reconfigured that her eyes no longer work in unison. They roll around blinking independently like something that fin-walks out of brackish water and climbs trees in Florida. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I got that too! Apologizing for an outage. On Thursday. Right on the ball, AT&T. 

I don’t get it. I have Verizon and my ipad is wifi.  Other sites were okay.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Mother Nikki: I am going to send Justigor a very strongly worded text! He can't treat my daughter like that!

Meanwhile she actually texts "Thank you for breaking up with Nikki. This was a terrible idea from the beginning. Stay away and let her find someone else, kthxbai"

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nikki. You are being ridiculous. You can text all the heart emojis you want, and your mother can text him too, but this thing is OVER. 

Nikki's been in bed sobbing all day but she managed to slather on her horribly unflattering hot pink lipstick. 

But is it over? Preview says maybe not!

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1

Well, that was great fun--except for the Nikki bits, anyway. Thanks for all the laughs, my delightful snarky darlings! See some of you die hards tomorrow night. Have a great week, I love you all, MWAH!

• Like 7

Well, my lovelies, this has been fun! I have to catch an early flight on Tuesday morning so I doubt I will be watching Diaries tmw. Have fun, and I'll be back for Part Two of the Tell-Nothing! Hugs!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, judylo said:

I don’t get it. I have Verizon and my ipad is wifi.  Other sites were okay.

My provider is AT&T and I was on a 950 mile drive to a memorial service and my navigation and music/podcasts stopped working.  I had no idea what was going on, thought it was my phone.  I finally heard on the radio that there was an outage.  I drove about 8 hours ashamed at how dependent I have become on technology like navigation and entertainment options.  I had to go primitive and use an old atlas I have in the back and listen to terrestrial radio.  Fortunately, service returned for the last six hours, in time to get me there.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Well, my lovelies, this has been fun! I have to catch an early flight on Tuesday morning so I doubt I will be watching Diaries tmw. Have fun, and I'll be back for Part Two of the Tell-Nothing! Hugs!

Have a wonderful time, we'll miss you! 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
17 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Sitting in the sand like at Rob the knob's wedding is worse. What, he couldn't afford chairs? 

I mean, he can’t afford a bathroom, so I’m gonna go with no?!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

What the heck is with all the crying at the Tell Nothing? From someone besides  Jasmine, who is told to cry at least once per episode. I better have popcorn ready next week, because one this better be good.

Oh wait, Shaun's still hosting it. I don't need much popcorn. 😏🍿

Alright see you all then. Maybe sooner. I hope you all have a good week, especially you, @judylo. Peace and love, everyone. Good night.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you! Wonder if I should book another time…might be cheaper and less busy?

DC is expensive all the time.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Rob’s hair always makes me think of the underside of a horseshoe crab image.thumb.jpeg.244b5e3e463b90c6987dabc114cb6307.jpeg

Unlike Rob, crabs are delicious! 

21 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I am going to miss watching Part One with y'all as I will be in sunny Puerto Rico! Last time I was on a sunny vacation I left the Polar Vortex behind and laughed and laughed at the poor people left in below zero temps. Don't think I will be about to be so gloat-y this year as we are due for a spell of warmish weather here in New England. Sigh. I like being gloat-y.

Have fun! You know the rules, don't come back with a 90 day fiance. 

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Unlike Rob, crabs are delicious! 

Have fun! You know the rules, don't come back with a 90 day fiance. 

I'm a cranky old broad and that is NOT going to happen. 😂😎

• LOL 6
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yeah definitely would be cheaper and less busy another weekend. 

• Like 2

I was here in spirit!

I was watching with the New Guy, hoping upon HOPE that Sophie didn't actually marry Ron.  Sigh.

New Guy will be working the next two Sundays so he asked me to let him know who has broken up by the time the Tell All happens.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If that’s an option, I would rebook. Flights and hotels are usually cheaper on weekdays. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

I was watching with the New Guy, hoping upon HOPE that Sophie didn't actually marry Ron.  Sigh.

If you already have gotten New Guy to watch 90DF, he’s definitely a keeper! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On rewatching the Nikki/Igor breakup text scene, I’m calling BS on the whole thing. After 2 weeks of little communication, Nikki gets the texts when she coincidentally is AT THE STUDIO BEING FILMED? The breakup is as fake as them getting together again after fifteen years. She cooked up the whole thing and he’s a willing participant. And in the preview he’s keeping the “door open” for more TV time for their fake engagement. There are two open slots on Happily Ever After, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they’re back on. I hope I’m wrong, but time will tell. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
9 hours ago, Bees52 said:

What the heck is with all the crying at the Tell Nothing? From someone besides  Jasmine, who is told to cry at least once per episode. I better have popcorn ready next week, because one this better be good.

Oh wait, Shaun's still hosting it. I don't need much popcorn. 😏🍿

Alright see you all then. Maybe sooner. I hope you all have a good week, especially you, @judylo. Peace and love, everyone. Good night.

jasmine & Nikki should get together! 💋

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I was here in spirit!

New Guy will be working the next two Sundays so he asked me to let him know who has broken up by the time the Tell All happens.

I was wondering where you were! 

• Like 2
(edited)
14 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

These Tell-all outfits...OMG where do they think they are going?

Jasmine was Red Carpet ready at the last Tell All for her surprise appearance. Way overdressed for the venue. Nikki probably figures she needs to top that so she pulled out all the stops with her Drag Queen Barbie Flamenco get up for her dramatic Angela Entrance. No surprise when the camera followed Jasmine’s flounce off the set that Nikki had to horn in on the action and make it about herself. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
14 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

I mean, he can’t afford a bathroom, so I’m gonna go with no?!

I don't know if anyone else noticed but he didn't pay for the hotel in SB either, she did.

If he can't afford to pay $30 for the parts to fix his tailgate there's no way he can afford to keep her in the way she says she's used to.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I don't know if anyone else noticed but he didn't pay for the hotel in SB either, she did.

I noticed that, and she also used her passport as ID. 

• Like 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, xls said:

jasmine & Nikki should get together! 💋

It looks like they're going to when Nikki makes sure the camera follows her as Jasmine flounces off the set. I'm sure they're going to have a filmed heart to heart girl talk that somehow Nikki will make all about her. 

I predicted Nikki would be the biggest attention seeker at the Tell All and when she came out in that dress, my suspicions were confirmed. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2

Imagine one of them trying to give the other a consoling hug. Those knockers knocking together will send them both flying backwards.

• LOL 7