Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Bees52 said:

Ohh! Clayton is crying over the loss of his brother, not because Anali ran away. These previews, man, these previews.

His friend shows up and he says he's upset because the guinea pigs are fighting. Oh, and by the way Anali is MIA.

• LOL 8
Just now, tvrox said:

As long as she doesn't get a 90 day fiance..

It's bad, but it's still better than being a Prison Bride. (for anyone who hasn't watched the show, it's like 90 Day Fiancé, but the man is in prison)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Oi! I did everyfing Oi could, innit? Now yer on yer own, roight?"

"Now, bugger off wanker!"

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t worry, Sam. Your family can show up another day for the wedding wearing t-shirts and dirty jeans.

If they’re legally married and this ceremony is for his family then why do they need an actual officiant? This show confuses me.

Just now, MagicEyes said:

It's bad, but it's still better than being a Prison Bride. (for anyone who hasn't watched the show, it's like 90 Day Fiancé, but the man is in prison)

I binged 3 episodes this weekend! Enjoying it so far. 

• Like 6
(edited)

just now

Syngin…not as cute as he once was. 

I thought it was Coltee 🤢

Edited by xls
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I had to rewatch the entire first season of Tokyo Vice to get ready for this second season. It was very good.

Ooh, this sounds intriguing! Where's it streaming? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ll do it for 20 but I want to stay for the reception and open bar.

Sorry, no open bar.  They'll pass the bottle around a few times - (if you're Muslim they'll skip over you).

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me Sophie picks fights.  I don’t care for Rob either, but she seems very disingenuous.  

It looks like Sophie is trying to break through Rob's whole "I don't care, I did nothing wrong, I have no emotions" wall and she's coming off as more emotional than a normal person and picking fights.  But she doesn't understand that he's just an asshole and she's never going to get an emotional reaction out of him. This is just HIM.  He really doesn't care.  Just my opinion!

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

OPEN BAR? I’m laughing my ass off!

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ooh, this sounds intriguing! Where's it streaming? 

Max.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

A friend from Poland used to serve these! They are glorious!

Oh, yes, I've gotten a variety--Germany, Belgium maybe? Lots of flavors too. Orange is still my favorite but the raspberry are awesome too. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They should let us all know where and when these weddings are happening. I would show up in a fancy dress and an endless appetite for canapés and wedding cake. 

• LOL 5
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If either couple can muster up more than a dozen "guests" I'll eat Gino's hat. 

I think we've seen all of the production staff, and anyone who isn't actually filming this, plus anyone passing by that wants to earn $20, and be on camera. 

The weddings on this show remind me of the Bridezilla episodes with a giant venue, and 20 people in the audience.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Not sure if this is revealed here.

Spoiler

Sam's brother and Citrus' sister should watch and learn how not to plan a wedding.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Oh how convenient! Someone with an online license to marry people! Gmab, show. And so all the Indonesian people back home find this better than a Christian pastor? It’s all such a farce. Like chinless is even sincere in his conversion.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He sure went to seed quick. Remember when he was a whimsical sprite, prancing barefoot through the thorn trees? 

The halcyon days of him drinking Tanya’s mother’s whiskey and eating her tiramisu. 🎶Misty watercolor memories…..🎶

• LOL 10
47 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

I know I’ll sound like I’m 100 years old but I’m pleased Gino’s family is dressed nicely for the wedding. We have seen a lot guests on this show look like they’re going to a bbq on the beach.

Like at Citra's wedding, there was a woman in a camouflage print dress and a man in jean shorts!!! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4