Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oh Lord...Kenny I thought you were with the love of your life? But no, you need to go back and take care of your grown adult children. 

I suspect that Kenny needs the drama in his life. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"I left everything" ... Kenny is taking a note out of the Jenny playbook.

KENNY NO ONE MADE YOU. Gah, he kills me. He's a grown man! He made his choice. Why does he suck so bad at being at peace with it?  

• Love 11

If a cat ran up to me like that it would be my cat. 

Oh wait, there's more cats....

Oh god there's so many cats. No one ever let me go there. I'll suddenly have 50 cats.

Edited by rideashire
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh Lord...Kenny I thought you were with the love of your life? But no, you need to go back and take care of your grown adult children. 

I suspect that Kenny needs the drama in his life. 

I wonder if he's in recovery from some other issue...many people trade a lethal addiction for an emotional addiction.. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I would rather just have a segment with all Truffles. Getting tired of the whiny storylines with these two.

New spinoff: Pets of 90 days. Corey/Evilyn's dog too (the only good part of that relationship). 

• Love 10

So, in case we didn't understand: Kenny is homesick, and Armando is worried that Kenny will become even more homesick that he'll want to leave Mexico.  And, Kenny cried.

I think that Cooper the Cat contributed more to this series than Cooper the child.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

KENNY NO ONE MADE YOU. Gah, he kills me. He's a grown man! He made his choice. Why does he suck so bad at being at peace with it?  

Not just a grown man....an OLD grown man! He's had his career, gotten FOUR biological kids without having to have a sham marriage to a woman, seems to have plenty of money and has a grandchild...on top of all of that, he has a new love and a young stepchild....whyyyyy is he still bitching? 

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, he was basically a full time caregiver to his grandson, but he's too old and doddering to have a kid with Armando? 

I'm actually with him on this one. Wouldn't it be strange to have grandson older than new kid? 

• Love 5