Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m such a loser but I really just want to go to a alpaca farm and pet them and feed them and maybe buy a hat.

The song is so cute too!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

So you're getting gifts for all your fellow snarkers?! :) 

I got you all something nice. Everyone is getting a pet guinea pig, a brand new suitcase, and a duvet. 

I do need all of these things, except for the guinea pig. I love the piggies, but I’m very allergic to them.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Feet are underrated.  It's really important to take care of them.  Both of them!

I learned toe yoga and arch exercises. It's amazing how much better my back feels from having stronger feet under it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I learned toe yoga and arch exercises. It's amazing how much better my back feels from having stronger feet under it.

Can you recommend any resources for this? I need to tone up my feet. 

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

"He attended The University of Illinois College of Medicine, where received his M.D. degree in 1904. After graduating medical school he began his own company, Dr. Scholl Inc. Using his combined expertise of footwear and medicine, he developed over 1,000 foot care products throughout his lifetime."  

He was a real foot doctor, podiatrist, but his degree was from 1904 too.  He died in 1968.   

Company has been sold several times, and Bayer now owns them.  So, you can take Bayer products when you fall off of their sandals.

I love the Amazon Llama commercial.   

My bad. I read many years ago, but not in 1904, lol. Around the time I looked it up, the company was just another company, with no Dr. Scholl, whom they didn't mention.

Thanks for the added info!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"A romantic getaway in Indiana" sounds like a contradiction in terms. 

The Potawatomie Inn is beautiful.  I had what would have been a romantic weekend there a million years ago.  Right place, wrong guy.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

I did this type of toe exercises through a physical therapy office. It helped after I broke my foot several times. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Toe-ga (site name) on youtube, and searching "arch strengthing exercise".  Skip the ones that tell you to scrunch towels and pick up marbles. The ones that lift, stretch and isolate really help.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1