Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Yes, there's water, but it probably has a lot of sewage in it, so boil that shit before you drink it.

I foresee another diarrhea episode in our future. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I actually hate Steven even more than Colt and Andrew combined.

I’d definitely rank him first.  He is so creepy that it’s more disturbing than entertaining. Count me in with predictions of news reports or ID network.

• Love 7

Gah, I remember reading about Barbra Streisand directing one of her movies. When the sun started to come up, she yelled at her underlings to do something about it because it was ruining the shoot. I'm getting that controlling vibe from Kenny right now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

So, Kenny, someone said no to you...and you are being a total hostile prick. You never consider anyone's feelings. 

Armando, this is what you get if Kenny is displeased over the wedding or the size of his ice cream or the color of his flipflops. Sure you want to be stuck with that punitive tantrum-thrower? 

Kenny takes umbrage at just about everything that doesn’t line up with what he fantasized about.

• Love 7

My friend was in a similar situation to Armando. He agreed to come but didn’t want my friend tokissher wife even during vows. It was awkward but toward the end of the evening he made a speech saying that he loved her and now he had two daughters…we all cried..hard. Give him time.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Ohhhh! Alina! I'm so disappointed. The minute he took out the Book of Mormon, I would have realized that all of this has been a long con to convert another naive dupe into the church.

Two things that always bother me:

• She's Russian Orthodox.  She's in Turkey, albeit Anatolia, not Istanbul.  But they have to go to Istanbul to star the marriage application.  Why has she not expressed any desire to go to Constantinople (especially when her mother was there) or show SteVen her religion?
  • While she was in Russia, why didn't SteVen send covert Mormon missionaries to start her conversion?  Does he need or want to claim the credit of converting her personally?
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

It’s all about you, Kenny, isn’t it?

Clearly someone didn't get the memo.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

So, Kenny, someone said no to you...and you are being a total hostile prick. You never consider anyone's feelings. 

Armando, this is what you get if Kenny is displeased over the wedding or the size of his ice cream or the color of his flipflops. Sure you want to be stuck with that punitive tantrum-thrower? 

Thank you! Kenny is such a passive aggressive whiner. And poor Armando is always trying to placate him. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Gah, I remember reading about Barbra Streisand directing one of her movies. When the sun started to come up, she yelled at her underlings to do something about it because it was ruining the shoot. I'm getting that controlling vibe from Kenny right now.

Like the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland, who demanded that the roses be painted red! 

Oh no, Steven will sing. Kill me now. 

Steven: I'm glad Alina fell for my empty apology, which will make it easier for me to keep her under my thumb in the future!

• Love 8

Steven is too much of a douche bag to realize that all these stupid gestures (boat, keyboard-I refuse to call it a piano), Book of Mormon are not necessary.

All Alina wants is a sincere guy that doesn’t lie or cheat. sadly she hasn’t figured out that he’s not that guy. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 12

Yoga now, how has Jenny's and Summit's story line gotten so contrived.  Someone tell Sharps we'd be fine with Jenny just realizing Summit is a child and leave. She can even go on the Single Life, I don't care  but this whole Summit Evil Step Mother charade is boring.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 3