Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Bisexual people can get married. To a person of the opposite sex, even. This is such a non issue. Except I think Sophie's bi like Stephanie was bi. Bi for TV. 

She’s such a boring person so she needed to make something up in order to get a storyline. In Episode 3, Rob gets upset when Sophie finds a new female “friend.” I read the script.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
43 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

70’s are having a moment. My almost-20 year old daughter is rocking the 70’s look right now. Then again, she could rock a burlap sack (totally unbiased mom opinion there)…

And long hair, parted down the middle! 

• Like 6

I honestly think a lot of people are a bit fluid. I hung out and was slightly intimate with women way back in the day. It wasn’t a “experimenting in college” or “ looking for attention “ thing ( I hate that, I think we should be free to explore without judgement). It never went far and I realized the difference between love and being in love etc. Being bisexual does not equal promiscuity or threesome. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I honestly think a lot of people are a bit fluid. I hung out and was slightly intimate with women way back in the day. It wasn’t a “experimenting in college” or “ looking for attention “ thing ( I hate that, I think we should be free to explore without judgement). It never went far and I realized the different between love and being in love etc. Being bisexual does not equal promiscuity or threesome. 

No but a guy like Rob would take it that way.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Yes Jasmine is Emily Post here, she’s classy and has manners.

honestly who cares about your green card wedding ceremony?

Its going to be some sad, thrown together affair in a shitty park with 20 depressed looking guests anyway. Just like all the others on this show. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, kacesq said:

They treat him with love and respect to keep the money flowing, Jasmine. FFS it was just a statement of what days they’ll be away. 

They needed a fight for ep 1.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, judylo said:

“Since the age of 18, Nicole has had five breast operations, four nose jobs, a brow lift, cheek implants, jaw surgery, chin implants, calf implants, filler injections in her lips, botox jabs and sexual reassignment surgery.”

Nicole is an adult and can do what she pleases, but at some point someone should have offered to get her some psychological help with her addiction to plastic surgery/body dysmorphia. Just saying.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Its going to be some sad, thrown together affair in a shitty park with 20 depressed looking guests anyway. Just like all the others on this show. 

Slap on some tulle, house slippers and grab the black roses…and meth

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicole is an adult and can do what she pleases, but at some point someone should have offered to get her some psychological help with her addiction to plastic surgery/body dysmorphia. Just saying.

Generally speaking the doctors on Botched won’t do more surgery on patients like Nicole. It’s the show’s formula…two people who need help and one person who wants unnecessary surgery.

Jasmine is really overdoing this. My God I hope this is the last season for these two.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

“Since the age of 18, Nicole has had five breast operations, four nose jobs, a brow lift, cheek implants, jaw surgery, chin implants, calf implants, filler injections in her lips, botox jabs and sexual reassignment surgery.”

I can’t imagine how much all those surgeries hurt.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Ashley: What if I lose him? 

Pepper Mostly: Girl. He's not luggage. Chill.

He passed out on the luggage carousel but eventually he came around.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
32 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys.

I feel like TLC is gaslighting me.

I swear the woman had a daughter and a son.

It's killing me know.

Jasmine has two sons, one lives with her ex and the other lives with her mother (so that must be Juance.) There has always been speculation that her sister is really her daughter, but Jasmine denies this. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Jasmine has two sons, one lives with her ex and the other lives with her mother (so that must be Juance.) There has always been speculation that her sister is really her daughter, but Jasmine denies this. 

no i swear when Jasmine was first introduced to us many moons ago she said she had 2 kids. Her son who lived with his father and her daughter than lives with Jasmine's mother.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2