Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, magemaud said:
  Reveal spoiler

Her dad fathered a love child before he married Babs 

Spoiler

Apparently Babs made it a condition of their marriage that he couldn't be in contact with the child either.   So, Babs wasn't a nice person for that, and Daddy Thore isn't a nice person either.  How despicable to make the 'secret' that isn't a secret at all a storyline, along with the death and funeral of the mother. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Waaaait a minute.  Chloe didn't know she was bothered until Jane tells her she should be? And then Christian reiterates what she said and she says that's not what she said?

I've liked Chloe, but come on...

If he was really trying to hit on that girl, why would he bring her to his girlfriend's? He could have just gotten her number.

I agree it was douchy to invite her without checking with Chloe, but I don't think he was trying to put one over. 

PS Happy birthday, Saint Chapelle!! WIshing you cake and fun.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Why does Meisha talk like she’s chewing her face? Is that a vocal fry she’s attempting?

Can't take my eyes off all the surgeries, heavy makeup, and fake stuff like extensions, etc. She's close to a plastic doll 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

she was probably part of production

Yes, planted there as a test for Christian to see how long it would take for him to strike up a conversation with her. Ooh boy did he take the bait. And invite her over! 😮 Not sure if it was a pass, or fail, though lol.

Alright friends, it was another fun one! See you soon. Happy birthday, @sainte-chapelle. Happy Labor Day, and enjoy your week! ☮️❤️🎉

• Like 2
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Christian is very "extroverted". That's Christian for "I'm a skeevy creep who can't resist trying to get over on some sweet young thing".

Frustrating to try to have a convo with someone like that, who's all about himself and legalistic. Turns into a pretzel trying to justify gravitating toward women alone in bars and showing off his act and trying to pick them up--only this case it's "this friend I'm staying with is having T'giving, why don't you come." 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
57 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Meisha carrying the cross like Ross on Friends carrying the sofa down the stairs. “PIVOT! PIVOT!”

I'm rolling in laughter over here. Thanks for this LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jasmine: I want to make this work. I don't want to lose you. And my ex won't take me back. 

Jasmine: i don't want to start having to pay rent. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Amanda makes the dad cry the first time she meets the parents and she's not even embarrassed or apologetic.  She's more of a teenager than a grownup. "I'll just nuzzle his neck and he'll forget I'm a bitch." She reminds me of the blonde mean girl in "Carrie."

She'll keep toying with him so she on stay on the show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

In about 20 years after Amanda’s kids are fucked up because she didn’t help them understand their daddy isn’t gonna come home, they are gonna be wondering why mommy thought her getting laid was more important than them. She should have just bought a vibrator and kept her ass at home. 

Maybe she thinks that them spending quality time with daddy’s ashes will suffice. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I trust everyone was able to have sex with a couple dozen different partners since last week's episode.

In ALL KINDS OF PLACES. Linen closets, chicken coops, the baggage claim at the airport (London Airport), on the bar of the Oak Room at the Plaza, and in a handy cornfield. 

Hola peeps! Has everyone had a lovely holiday? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Has everyone had a lovely holiday? 

Uneventful. We went to Five Guys for our end of summer/back to school dinner.

How was yours??

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Uneventful. We went to Five Guys for our end of summer/back to school dinner.

That sounds delightful, I love Five Guys. 

Can the person who posted a spoiler about Love After Lockup DM me with the deets? I looked in the threads but found nada and I am on tenterhooks!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That sounds delightful, I love Five Guys. 

Can the person who posted a spoiler about Love After Lockup DM me with the deets? I looked in the threads but found nada and I am on tenterhooks!

The spoiler should be in the couples thread, if it's the one I think it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1