Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Dang, you cleaned up!

We're like the Visigoths sacking Rome when we go shopping! We went grocery shopping the other night, and just "looked in" at Savers (I mean, its right there in the same mall!) and we found some nice tops, books, another Revere ware pan, and other treasure. OH, and the thrift shop, where we found a nice little table to repaint, and a plant stand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, good, Jasmine and Gino. So, anyone have any anecdotes? Cooked all day Friday for my mom and brother. (North African meatballs, Indian lemon pepper chicken, barley and white bean salad, coucous with carrots and raisins, and lemon blueberry blondies cause we got fresh blueberries in our CSA). Houseguest and I went yard saling Saturday and found two nice outdoor chairs for FREE. They were too big for her car so we plaintively called my husband and he heroically came down and somehow got them into his SUV. Then we went to Ocean State Job Lot and bought some stuff, THEN we went to Bed Bath and Beyond, just to "peek in" and "see if there's anything left". An hour and almost $200 later we staggered out. They are at 60-80% markdown and we found treasure. Sheets, dishes, hair products, socks, bath products, vitamins.....

And today we did a food drop at my brother's and he gave us some of my late SIL's stuff, to either keep for ourselves or donate. 

What have you all been up to? 

My son cooked steamed bao tonight for the first time.  I signed up for a Cryptography course from Stanford Online (yikes, it's hard), so I was trying to get through that today, while watching him cook.   And I've been trying to prepare for my boyfriend's visit!

• Like 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Eldemarge said:

My son cooked steamed bao tonight for the first time.  I signed up for a Cryptography course from Stanford Online (yikes, it's hard), so I was trying to get through that today, while watching him cook.   And I've been trying to prepare for my boyfriend's visit!

I love everything about this.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Next week on 90 Day Fiance - Riley continues to be an asshole and we learn things we never wanted to know about cast members' sex lives.

Till next time.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

The two hours continue to fly by. What’s this world coming to? Top shelf snark as always. Have a super duper fantastic week and let’s all hope that the humidity goes away because this week has been ridiculously muggy and hot. Yikes! Back tomorrow because I’m Sharp’s bitch. Adios.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

“Beat it”…?   This motherfucker.  

Utterly abusive. He rubber bands between "I am so happy with you" to "I can discard you at a moment's notice". 

What bugs me is that another woman will see how he treats her this and still take him. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

Wait, is that Dempsey's place?  

I hope everyone has a good week; I really enjoy the snarks.  And I really hope Violet keeps walking.  Did he really say "Beat it??"

Riley is a “my way or the highway” kind of guy. Also known as a tool.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
29 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My week--my beloved hot tub died, so I have been shopping for a new one, and horrified at the prices. I may have to settle for a microwaved spray bottle. 

We've been talking idly about getting a new fridge--the one I have now I've had for about 8 years, and its my brother's old one. At the thrift shop we found one! Samsung, side by side with a bottom freezer (which is what I want) and only $650! Looks new. Keep your fingers crossed that no one scoops it up before us!

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

I read that that isn't her actual name.

Spoiler

And her mom's a mayor. Her entire persona is a "fuck you" to her normal, conservative parents. 

Edited by Quof
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1