Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Doesn’t every mom want to make sure her seven year old  daughters know how to strut their stuff? 

I hate that commercial. I hate that the kids already mug for the camera.

• Like 4

Christian, young women out celebrating a friend's birthday do NOT like gabby strangers interrupting their fun. Also, pay attention to Cleo, the woman you came to London to meet. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I think he was doing that to let her know he's just not that into her. That would be my takeaway if I graced a man with my presence and he's talking to other women. WTF

Dump him now, forget about the fame

• Like 7
42 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She has a parasite?    Isn't that something dogs usually get? 

Having a nightmare here with primetime.   I had trouble earlier today when I went on to read posts too.

I can't believe Dempsey went to Thailand and yet Statler got the parasite? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Wait a minute....did Christian and Statler have sex on the plane?

Nope. I don't think he can stop chatting to do anything else, except drink big drinks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

This drives me nuts when people can go on a damned SHOW with a CAMERA CREW, but pull the spectrum card when it's time to say hello to someone. 

Before anyone jumps in my tea, I'm on the spectrum and have dyslexia and some other differences. I also know that in order to LIVE, I have to find ways to manage my symptoms. I haven't managed everything, but if I refused to try...I'd live under the bed.

Seems that the current style is to embrace limitations. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 4
  • Useful 2

Nikola makes me think of one of the quotes I've never forgotten from the movie "Dr. Zhivago." That hit home for me as I grow up with men like this in my family (conservative Catholic): 

Komarovsky to Lara, about her fiance, Pasha, who lives only for the revolution...

"There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises.

He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women."

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Somehow I don’t think that Christian gives a shit about Cleo’s processing problems.

Christian strikes me as someone who has always been applauded and encouraged, no matter what tomfoolery he was enacting. 

Just now, Tuneful said:

Nikola makes me think of one of the quotes I've never forgotten from the movie "Dr. Zhivago." That hit home for me as I grow up with men like this in my family (conservative Catholic): 

Komarovsky to Lara, about her fiance, Pasha, who lives only for the revolution...

"There are two kinds of men and only two. And that young man is one kind. He is high-minded. He is pure. He's the kind of man the world pretends to look up to, and in fact despises.

He is the kind of man who breeds unhappiness, particularly in women."

What's the other kind??

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Sheepishly admits to this on my first trip to meet Mr Moldovan. I was a nervous Nelly 

Obviously Mr. Moldovan liked you a lot more than Razman likes Amanda.  I know Moldova and Romania are two different countries, but that made me think of them :D.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

This drives me nuts when people can go on a damned SHOW with a CAMERA CREW, but pull the spectrum card when it's time to say hello to someone. 

Before anyone jumps in my tea, I'm on the spectrum and have dyslexia and some other differences. I also know that in order to LIVE, I have to find ways to manage my symptoms. I haven't managed everything, but if I refused to try...I'd live under the bed.

Seems that the current style is to embrace limitations. 

A little skeptical of undiagnosed “autists” on the teevee.

• Like 7
(edited)

I shamefully admit I watched the 30-minute preview Fri. night and decided to pass tonight because they just showed more Gino/Jasmine fighting and Statler's stomach issues and going to urgent care. That's some compelling teevee right there. 

BTW, who names their kid (or themselves) after the Statler  hotels? (e.g., Statler Hilton) 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

I shamefully admit I watched the 30-minutes preview Fri. night and decided to pass tonight because they just showed more Gino/Jasmine fighting and Statler's stomach issues and going to urgent care. That's some compelling TV right there. 

BTW, who names their kid (or themselves) after Statler Hilton hotels? 

I read that that isn't her actual name.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

How obnoxious do you have to be for the flight crew to refuse to serve you any more? 

I had the displeasure of sitting next to a man who ordered 4 - 5 beers back to back on our 2-hour flight. When he tried to order another one, I was so thankful when the flight attendant told him “yeah, sorry we ran out.”

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, Tuneful said:

I shamefully admit I watched the 30-minutes preview Fri. night and decided to pass tonight because they just showed more Gino/Jasmine fighting and Statler's stomach issues and going to urgent care. That's some compelling TV right there. 

BTW, who names their kid (or themselves) after Statler Hilton hotels? 

I thought it was a spelling abberation of Stadtler Mars drafting equipment. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
47 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Christian why are you fucking around with someone you are not really into.

TLC gave him a free flight to England. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4