Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Yes.  Are you on Verizon FiOS?  It's trying to save us from the suck.

Yes, I am, in Central Jersey. It must be some kind of conspiracy.

BTW, I heard from our friend @Floatingbison that he has no internet tonight but will try to get on the forum somehow. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry I missed last week, the kid was home from college. I missed you all dreadfully as this Shiite show is nothing without you guys and your brilliant snark!

Glad you are back! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The biggest question is why do I feel like I scaled Mount Everest? It’s just a stupid, overpriced toy!

30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s been an incredible week @magemaud. Between scoring those toys, realizing that the biotin pills I’ve been taking are actually reversing my thinning hair catastrophe and breaking my personal best mouse trapping record (six in six days!!), I’m walking on air! Now time for me to cap things off with two hours of snark.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ He is taking all control away from me” Do you hear yourself Ari?  Not having service is NOT the same as turning your phone off you troll doll.

you do anything you want...says the woman half a world away because that's what she wanted. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola doesn’t have any friends to go out to a club with. She’s jealous. And what the hell is Bini supposed ti be doing from Ethopia?

Dress up in black and undergo a two month mourning period. And talk to Ari 19 hours per day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oh fuck off Ari. You wanted to immediately leave for America to sit on your ass waiting for a surgery your child already could have had in Ethiopia. If he’s hanging out with his friends to try and forget you’re gone (you know, cause he had a nervous breakdown when you left) let him.

I know Bini's not a prize but seriously, what the fuck?

Ari is just trying to pick a fight so she has a reason to stay.

• Love 13

When I would get pissed at my son when he was a wee baby, I’d take a stuffed animal and “yell” at him with a sweet, high voice. He thought it was hilarious. Just like Jenny and Mother Sumit are doing. But my son wasn’t even a year old.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5