Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

OK I call phony baloney - this on again off againn is so scripted - now they have "therapy"

And - we have the toothbrushing SteVen scene.   Great show so far.   Is anyone dressing up for Halloween?   What costume?

Every week, we have to be grossed out by SteVen's

• Beavis & Butthead snort/laugh
  • disgusting eating and digestion
  • brushing his teeth.

Alina's not so smart if she can't realize that will be the rest of her life.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Every week, we have to be grossed out by SteVen's

• Beavis & Butthead snort/laugh
  • disgusting eating and digestion
  • brushing his teeth.

Alina's not so smart if she can't realize that will be the rest of her life.

Separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s been an incredible week @magemaud. Between scoring those toys, realizing that the biotin pills I’ve been taking are actually reversing my thinning hair catastrophe and breaking my personal best mouse trapping record (six in six days!!), I’m walking on air! Now time for me to cap things off with two hours of snark.

Biotin is working for you? My doctor wants me to try it, but i've been hesitant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Alina: “I think I made a mistake. And I should have gotten on the plane.”

Narrator: “Alina had made an enormous mistake and definitely should have gotten on the plane. Alas, she did not.”

I can already tell I'm going to really lose my shit during every one of Ari's segments during this episode.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Apparently I've Been cooking burgers wrong all my life. Corey was making meatloaf.

Evelin should have that mole on her neck checked

anybody else’s screen pixelating?   

Yes - my screen at times - I'm in North Jersey with Fios.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Biotin is working for you? My doctor wants me to try it, but i've been hesitant. 

Yes, it is working! I keep inspecting my scalp because I am afraid of thinking I’m seeing (imaginary) improvement, but it seems to be the real deal. Doesn’t work for everyone, I’m told. 10,000 cmg(?), Natrol brand.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, here's another one! Your birth month indicates which 90 Day felon you have to live with for the rest of your life...

January: Molly

February: Paul (Pole)

March: Jorge

April: Chuck Potthast

May: Geoffrey

June: Jenn Potthast

July: Jay

August: Larissa

September: Charlie Potthast

October: Angela

November: Becky Potthast

December: Olivia (Molly's daughter)

Ugh...I got Molly. I would get sick and tired of her voice in minutes. But at least I don't have Angela. Hearing a dumb, dirty joke every ten seconds and then that horrible cackle. Yeah, I imagine that would be a nightmare. I feel so sorry for those born in October.

Yikes, I have to live with Charlie??

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Narrator: “Alina had made an enormous mistake and definitely should have gotten on the plane. Alas, she did not.”

I can already tell I'm going to really lose my shit during every one of Ari's segments during this episode.

I heard the Narrator's voice as Morgan Freeman.

But can you imagine if it was Samuel L Jackson??:

“Alina don't make another enormous mistake you motherfucker. Get your ass girl on that plane for fuck's sake. Goddamn it. The bitch stayed.”

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Right there with you. I just feel my whole body clench when her whiny drone comes on. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Evilyn…nobody wants your man. 

Ailina, he’s just not that into you.

Hmmm...sex addict/punisher who wiithholds sex from the real spouse while having sex with every woman, dog and cactus within emailing distance, or yet another religious zealot in the closet? Alina, you just may be his 'cleansing marriage'. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Living with prospective in-laws.

Noted! 

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“Shhhh, it’s okay.” Even when Steven attempts to comfort Alina he sounds like a damn serial killer. The way he hissed that sentence made me fear that that’s the last words Alina and that driver will hear. 

He is really, really creepy.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

“Shhhh, it’s okay.” Even when Steven attempts to comfort Alina he sounds like a damn serial killer. The way he hissed that sentence made me fear that that’s the last words Alina and that driver will hear. 

There will be a Netflix special in him soon enough. A small cameo from Coltee

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yes, it is working! I keep inspecting my scalp because I am afraid of thinking I’m seeing (imaginary) improvement, but it seems to be the real deal. Doesn’t work for everyone, I’m told. 10,000 cmg(?), Natrol brand.

It does work, even if you don't want it to. That stuff is totally indiscriminate. I had to tip my waxing technician double for the issues that it caused. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1