Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

GUYS, my boyfriend is visiting me in 19 days.  He'll be here for Love During Lockup and 90 Day Fiance!  Squeeeeeeee

Will he offer some silver pony commentary for our live chat??

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok every time my husband walks in it is someone talking graphically about sex….he must think that is all this show is about 😂 

It sort of is. I don’t need all this info.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Will he offer some silver pony commentary for our live chat??

Actually, I'm don't know but I could offer some forums fun and see what he thinks... 

If not, I could just update everyone on what he's saying lol...He makes me laugh more than anything I've ever met.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My not very deep dive on Ancestry revealed that one of my great grandfathers was known as "Contrary Joe". You have no idea how much this delights me. 

My 7X great grandmother was named “Experience Quackenbush” 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I am very dehydrated after spending an afternoon drinking wine yesterday at Great Valley Brewery and Winery. If you're ever in the Natural Bridge area of Virginia, I highly recommend it. Just look at this view! 

Great Valley Farm.jpg

Pretty! I'll have to check it out. What was your favorite wine? 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m going out on the limb with you. I already think she’s insufferable 

I have an adopted daughter.  She has a cruel streak.  No need to trash her family.  I'll bet they were very good to her and she's lucky to have had them.  I hate her.  More than any of the others - and that's saying a lot.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

I have an adopted daughter.  She has a cruel streak.  No need to trash her family.  I'll bet they were very good to her and she's lucky to have had them.  I hate her.  More than any of the others - and that's saying a lot.

OK - my daughter does not have a cruel streak.  I'm referring to the trash girl on TV.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Actually, I'm don't know but I could offer some forums fun and see what he thinks... 

If not, I could just update everyone on what he's saying lol...He makes me laugh more than anything I've ever met.

Making each other laugh is the best connection. My husband and I have been laughing together for 42 years.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Count me in

When I was in high school, I had a necklace I made out of a flesh-colored pacifier with a penis attached.  I think that counts.  

(My friend's dad was a retired "joke shop" and "toy store" owner and that's how I got the pacifier.)

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Third bloody nose? Bloody hell! Someone's been sampling the nose candy, me thinks.

Benefit of the doubt. I was on blood thinners for a few years. Sometimes when I blew my nose it bled. It bled in my sleep…it was nuts.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

"to the airport"

There are 5 (6?) airports in London (remember Williams????). No Londoner would direct a cab driver to go "to the airport". 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

When I was in high school, I had a necklace I made out of a flesh-colored pacifier with a penis attached.  I think that counts.  

(My friend's dad was a retired "joke shop" and "toy store" owner and that's how I got the pacifier.)

No joke mini pacifier necklaces were fashionable in my highschool

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is there a necklace that I can wear to warn people not to talk to me?

I used to wear a jacket with a buttons warning people not to tell  me their opinions... and it never worked. 🙄

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Quof said:

"to the airport"

There are 5 (6?) airports in London (remember Williams????). No Londoner would direct a cab driver to go "to the airport". 

Wow, 5 airports? I feel like such a hillbilly. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
18 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Molly + Kelly will be on. Interesting because they've since broken up and she's no longer even friends with Cynthia.

There’s a rumor that Danielle and Yohan might replace them 

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Quof said:

"to the airport"

Twist--her cab driver was Williams! 

"Finally, I'll discover the location of London Airport!"

• LOL 12