Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

When they entered the park, it was daytime and now it's night. I think Amanda bored the camera crew to death and they fell asleep and had to do reshoots. 

The same phenomenon occurred last week when they went to a restaurant in broad daylight and it was dark after one drink. Maybe that’s how it works in Romania? 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

And her friends too. Where does she get the money??

She has an Only Fans page where she reads the rosary naked.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 8
Just now, greekmom said:

does a civil marriage count as a marriage in the Catholic church?

I didn’t think so. I thought only prior Catholic marriages required an annulment for a second marriage in the church.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I have a lanyard for TD, but it says "I have TD", like a tag you put on an animal to fly them on a plane. The purpose of it is to keep people from thinking that my weird movements are from drug addiction or a desire to hijack the plane.

Tardive dyskinesia? 

Just now, greekmom said:

I was married in a judge's chambers.  My husband and I were Catholic.  Since we were both Catholic, it was a recognized marriage by the Church.  I was miserable and investigated and this is what I was told.  After 3 years I divorced.

• Sad 7
13 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yes it was a very short marriage I think it was mentioned last week.

Yes, he proposed after a month and the marriage last six months. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

You don't need an annulment from the Catholic Church if you were only married in a civil ceremony.   Why???  Doesn't make sense, unless the church wants your $$$.

Edited by Zombness
  • Useful 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Nuh-uh. Divorced people can't get married in the church. They could get married at city hall, which is legal. But if someone was married in church, they can't get divorced and expect to marry again in the church. I believe. (I'm not Catholic but I read a lot)

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

"I recognize this knotting and beadwork.. this pearl strand was made by my uncle who is working in slavery for SouthSeas Pearl Inc.   So... thank you I guess."

“And by the way, my uncle is nine years old and has a club foot”

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Fire 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She had a career in TV, right? Local news show or something? She probably made pretty good money. 

Isn’t it in Leviticus thou shall not inject plastic in thy body or am I thinking of something else?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11

Why don’t people so adamantly opposed to pre nips not realize you can negotiate the damn thing? Negotiate it so you get what you want if you get a divorce,

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Why don’t people so adamantly opposed to pre nips not realize you can negotiate the damn thing? Negotiate it so you get what you want if you get a divorce,

Right?

I wish I had a prenup. I would have gotten more in the divorce and not spent a shit load on lawyers.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Silly goose! That would make sense! Can't have that, this is a Sharp production.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5