Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kris "blacks out". That's convenient. 

And how unreasonable! Jeymi wants her spouse to be in the same country! What a bitch. 

Blacking out is a common phrase to lying users like Kris. 

She also may well have been in a blackout, but that doesn't help her cause any. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

"She made me so MAD, I flipped my CAR!!!"  lol wut, Kris stfu.

Kris is another one who is always the victim and never at fault. Somehow it’s Jeymi’s fault that she had an accident. Eat shit, Kris.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Why doesn’t someone confront the pillbilly about whether or not she has a drug habit?

They won’t even confront her about the DV they just witnessed in living color. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
(edited)

So, these people had plenty to say to Rishi who hasn’t really done anything to anyone, but no words for Beaker the Tweaker who actually shoved her spouse.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 9
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Blacking out is a common phrase to lying users like Kris. 

She also may well have been in a blackout, but that doesn't help her cause any. 

And not ONE person on that stage said "Kris, that was assault". Not one. Because this is a Matt Sharp production, and all Americans must be right, and all those foreign troublemakers must be wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"She made me so MAD, I flipped my CAR!!!"  lol wut, Kris stfu.

ANOTHER accident? Her car insurance premiums must be through the roof! Can you use “My wife made me mad” as an excuse for flipping your car? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
Just now, charmed1 said:

So, these people had plenty to say to Rishi who hasn’t really done anything to anyone, no words for Beaker the Tweaker who actually shoved her spouse.

We only confront via VIDEO CONFERENCING

The way our forefathers did to the British

• LOL 15
Just now, charmed1 said:

So, these people had plenty to say to Rishi who hasn’t really done anything to anyone, no words for Beaker the Tweaker who actually shoved her spouse.

BEAKER THE TWEAKER 💀👻

• LOL 10

OK - a court case with a motorcycle, son in jail, flipped her car.  Works day & night

has severe neck issues that require surgery.  Let's hope these assholes connect the dots.   My hopes are not to "high".

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Who else thinks they kept Kris to the end to see if she would nod out?

They kept her to the end because they knew she'd be coming down and would bee particularly volatile. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

She flipped her car? She is blaming Jeymi? I bet she needed meds for the pain.

Are we ever going to learn what happened to the very rare motorcycle?

I have never met anyone who gets in more vehicular accidents in my life, photos or they did not happen...those accidents did not happen.  Kris sounds stupid, nobody believes her.

Jeymi is looking odder and odder every time we see her, there is something "unformed" about her face.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
51 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I find this really in poor taste.

This poor woman! Humiliated on TV through no fault of her own! She just wanted her son to fit her culture. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

ANOTHER accident? Her car insurance premiums must be through the roof! Can you use “My wife made me mad” as an excuse for flipping your car? 

My pillhead ex had car accidents whenever he needed access to new scripts. New injury, new scripts, maybe even a surgery or two with morphine and fentenyl. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why? Why are we adding Tim and Veronica?

Neither Kris nor Jeymi has friends or relatives to bring on the show.

• Fire 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Now that Jeymi has receipts, Kris remembered her health issues. 

I believe that it is "Health injuries."

Kris would sponser Jeymi, hah, she has no money to be a sponsor

Kris worked day and night (doing what?) to make money, really? Sure Jan.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I gave my mother the money to send her". Throwing her mother under the bus, now. Maybe she was in blackout when she "gave the money to her mother"? 

Why the hell does a grown ass woman give her mother money to send to someone else?? Venmo...direct deposit! Nobody has to give cash to mommy...for what....mommy to send a check by snail mail?

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I gave my mother the money to send her". Throwing her mother under the bus, now. Maybe she was in blackout when she "gave the money to her mother"? 

So she's saying her mother kept the money? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Does Debbie really believe Jeymi is a predator, or is she just mad at her sexual liberation? 

That’s rich, coming from a woman who pursued a man 43 years younger. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Danielle rummaged through the sofa cushions for enough money for a spray tan, I see. 

Came here to say this. She looks orange. And squishy. 

• LOL 4

Here is the thing about Venmo, a lot of people use it to pay for drugs and gambling, if Venmo sees patterns they flag your account and close it down or suspend it, something tells me Kris' Venmo account got shut down so she gave the money in cash to mother to send Jeymi.

• Useful 11

Debbie needs her glasses because nobody on this earth is preying on KRIS.

Bitch, no one is calling you FIFTY TIMES A DAY at work.  Also, what work? You said you were painting houses.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1