Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

She needs to go to court.

Issues with the motorcycle.

Money issues

Son in jail.

Excuses that Kris uses. Girl needs rehab bad.

I could start a business yelling at addicted spouses in the place of their exhausted partner, kind of like a shrewish Cyrano di Bergerac,

My pillhead ex yelled the exact same phrases at me. I've had plenty of practice. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 4
20 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"I'm worried that in the US you'll continue to dress like A CHEAP WHORE!"

Yeah if he had problems with how the yoga instructor dressed/talked, the USA will be a shock. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Kris was worried about people in her Christian town finding out that she was a lesbian...but she had no issue with them knowing about her son's drug arrest? 

You can't connect the dots - there's no logic.  It's drugs

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Oof. Hell NO! HELL. FUCKING. NO.

Fuck the pillbilly. She is subhuman. Physical offense there. That was a very vicious shove. I hope she gets torn to shreds at the tell all for her abusive behavior. She needs rotten milk thrown at her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

I’m really sorry.  Sending positive thoughts your way.  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, step-moms, and grandmas among Snarkville! To all the supermoms that take these well-deserved two hours to themselves on Sundays!

Dog mums too?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

Monica must be grinding her molars to powder in fury because no one is calling her to beg her to come to the wedding. No one even noticed she wasn't there! HAHAHAHAHAHA, I find this delightful. Suck it you bitter bitch. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not a Kris fan, but why does Jeymi want her there when she can’t work, can’t afford to live and they won’t be able to make it?  

Because Kris was lying about her feelings, and Jeymi was sincere...that's how sociopathic sorts work...they exploit real emotion and trust to get what they want. The mark has to genuinely recover from a lost relationship while the victimizer just moves on without a backward glance.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I can’t believe Monica blew her chance at making a last minute dramatic appearance at the wedding. I fully expected the pastor or one of the musicians to pull off his mask and turn out to be a Monica in disguise. Or maybe Isabel would pull off her mask and it would turn out to be Monica all along.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Because Kris was lying about her feelings, and Jeymi was sincere...that's how sociopathic sorts work...they exploit real emotion and trust to get what they want. The mark has to genuinely recover from a lost relationship while the victimizer just moves on without a backward glance.

Excellent explanation. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This wedding looks like a blast. I find weddings pretty boring affairs on the whole but this one seems fun. 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This wedding looks like a blast. I find weddings pretty boring affairs on the whole but this one seems fun. 

Because there are actually guests at this wedding, half the time there are very few guests at these stupid weddings, see Jeymi and Kris.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

For Mother's Day, my son and I watched High Fidelity and Heathers, and ate sweets.  He left a couple hours ago to drive to his girlfriend's to spend two weeks with her.   He's never been gone that long! 😭 

Now it's just me and the cat!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 3

I just realized that’s a compass tattooed onto what’s his face’s head. All this time I thought it was a gun. Wasn’t a compass tattooed on the back of the little girl in Water World? If I can watch 90 Day Fiancé, I can admit I watched Water World. I actually bought a ticket and watched it in a movie theater. 

• LOL 8