Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So now Kris is saying it was something to do with her kids why she had to stay in the US, before Kris was saying she needed to work to earn money which she would send to Jeymi, did she even send her money? 

Kris of the Excuses runs out to avoid a fight and to get her next dose.

I swear, that couple deserves a Special Edition Substance Use Disorder Bingo Card.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Why are they all dressed like they are in the Hunger Games?

Have a good week all. Very nicely done on the snark this evening! Hope @Pepper Mostly gets well soon! I hope to see you around the forums tomorrow for more snark on Whoville Dogface and Bitch Ass Slut Ass Whore! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Oh no!  I got swarmed last year and stung by 10 yellow jackets at once!  

I got stung in the eye. That was fun. 

• Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

As usual, the Tell-All looks better than it will probably turn out to be.

That’s a recurring theme. For every episode actually.

Great fun tonight. Thanks, I needed it. @Pepper Mostly, maybe you’ll be able to hang out in Paradise tomorrow. Have an excellent week, everyone. Sayonara for now.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A few coyote’s have been hanging out around the apt building. They actually chased a few folks who have small dogs. I live in the middle of a large city but there are parklands close by and since the pandemic we have seen many coyotes and coy wolves around the property.

OMG. 

16 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Plot twist. He’s the one who stole the motorcycle.

He was dealing her drugs? 

13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I dread mine (this month)!

Happy early birthday!! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

OMG!! My squeam meter just popped out springs!!

Every three months I have to get 6 injections in my left eye for a corneal problem I have.  Luckily, they don't hurt.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Hugs 1

Ooh... the clips for the Tell Nothing better not be the best scenes of the show, they looked juicy, but looks can be deceiving.

I may, or may not, be here for it next week because it's Mother's Day,

and also,

my BIRTHDAY. 

I'm a little excited, but only because I still haven't narrowed how I will celebrate with my mom. 😳 But celebrate, I will! 💃🏿

Have a good week, everyone. ✌️❤️💐

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, lennon said:

Every three months I have to get 6 injections in my left eye for a corneal problem I have.  Luckily, they don't hurt.

This reminds me of one boy in my second grade class who went to get a shot in his eye one day and was smiling the day after. I wondered how he could get through it like it was no problem!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Ooh... the clips for the Tell Nothing better not be the best scenes of the show, they looked juicy, but looks can be deceiving.

I may, or may not, be here for it next week because it's Mother's Day,

and also,

my BIRTHDAY. 

I'm a little excited, but only because I still haven't narrowed how I will celebrate with my mom. 😳 But celebrate, I will! 💃🏿

Have a good week, everyone. ✌️❤️💐

Happy happy birthday!! Here's hoping you get a better celebration than Jeymi. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, Shelbie said:
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

Im guessing the son has troubles of a legal nature.

Plot twist. He’s the one who stole the motorcycle.

I'd guess the entire family has "troubles of a legal nature" .... continually.

4 hours ago, tvrox said:
5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

I dread mine (this month)!

Happy early birthday!! 

Why the dread?  Mine's next month.  Not sure about any celebrations, but there will be several in my mind.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Why the dread?  Mine's next month.  Not sure about any celebrations, but there will be several in my mind.

See, not EVERYONE abandons their birthday altogether. I still look forward to mine every single year. We have little mini celebrations.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Doublemint said:

Sister Oussama has a mustache - it's distracting.

She needs to get a hot yellow leather jacket on Amazon, stat! 

13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to camp out overnight on Thursday at the nearest movie theater showing The Book Club just so I can be assured of getting a ticket. I’m absolutely certain that it’s going to be a blockbuster. 🤣

DEAD

13 hours ago, judylo said:

Too much basketball.

No ax throwing bar. Basketball's the default.

13 hours ago, magemaud said:

Kris’s nose is made for flossing 

DEAD again

12 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

She needs to be watered or something.

She does have an etiolated, droopy, dried out look.

12 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Ousama is desperately trying to figure out how to manipulate Debbie.

He needs to get her some absinthe. She'd be purring like a kitten in no time. 

12 hours ago, Gobi said:

Unlike in Morocco, poetry is thriving in the US.

Yes, poets and artists of all kinds are venerated here. Is he high?

12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seems like Johan might have found his balls. And Daniele doesn’t think she needs to work on herself. Maybe her $250/hr. guru can fix this situation. Which reminds me—what ever happened to the banana tree?

It died. Not smudged enough. 

12 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rishi calls the Interpreter as soon as he is out the door.

And she laughs in his face and says "In your dreams".

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

A few coyote’s have been hanging out around the apt building. They actually chased a few folks who have small dogs. I live in the middle of a large city but there are parklands close by and since the pandemic we have seen many coyotes and coy wolves around the property.

We have coyotes around here too. Also foxes. People are alarmed. 

I am so sorry to have missed the chat, peeps. Sitting through the show without the snark is a grueling ordeal. Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes! I'll be at "Dopes in Paradise" tonight! I love you all, MWAH!

• Fire 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

See, not EVERYONE abandons their birthday altogether. I still look forward to mine every single year. We have little mini celebrations.

I'm of the firm belief that fun things are not just for children. Adulthood last sooo long, we should just not enjoy things anymore? No way. And the more you have, the more there is to celebrate! The wife and I go all out for birthdays. It's not always crazy every year, but it's always special. 

Plus, her birthday falls on/near memorial day weekend, so she always got hosed with friend parties/trips even as a kid. It's important to her (and me), so we go all out.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She needs to get a hot yellow leather jacket on Amazon, stat! 

And put on some Bohemian Rhapsody.

4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I'm of the firm belief that fun things are not just for children. Adulthood last sooo long, we should just not enjoy things anymore? No way. And the more you have, the more there is to celebrate! The wife and I go all out for birthdays. It's not always crazy every year, but it's always special. 

Plus, her birthday falls on/near memorial day weekend, so she always got hosed with friend parties/trips even as a kid. It's important to her (and me), so we go all out.

Similar to this: I always hate it when people tell us older kids can’t go trick or treating because then they’ll take all the candy and leave nothing for the little kids. Just a myth all around.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Similar to this: I always hate it when people tell us older kids can’t go trick or treating because then they’ll take all the candy and leave nothing for the little kids. Just a myth all around.

I'm the eldest of three girls.  I was nine when my father dumped us and I became my mother's assistant...getting us up/ready for school, etc. (never absent; never late). Handling a lot of stuff...easily. For some reason that made my mother consider me an adult.  I was always "too old" to do this or that...or "too big" (I was a scrawny kid).  Too old for a doll at age eleven, so I "had to" lie at school after Christmas and chime in that "I got a bride doll too," when Brenda Valenzuela announced what she got. "Too big" to swing on the swings at the park in a skirt.  I NEVER told my boys they were too old or too big for anything.  Stay an innocent kid as long as possible!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

I'm the eldest of three girls.  I was nine when my father dumped us and I became my mother's assistant...getting us up/ready for school, etc. (never absent; never late). Handling a lot of stuff...easily. For some reason that made my mother consider me an adult.  I was always "too old" to do this or that...or "too big" (I was a scrawny kid).  Too old for a doll at age eleven, so I "had to" lie at school after Christmas and chime in that "I got a bride doll too," when Brenda Valenzuela announced what she got. "Too big" to swing on the swings at the park in a skirt.  I NEVER told my boys they were too old or too big for anything.  Stay an innocent kid as long as possible!

I took my wife to a local park yesterday and we swung on the swings. There were kids around, but they were too little for these swings so it's not like we were taking them away from them. We had a really nice time and it was pretty soothing to just swing for a few minutes and relax. People who gatekeep fun things are just sad, un-fun people to me. If it's not hurting anyone, let people enjoy things!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I still have some of my old dolls from the 70s and 80s in my attic memorabilia. I had one Cabbage Patch but gave it to a cousin.

4 hours ago, monagatuna said:

I took my wife to a local park yesterday and we swung on the swings. There were kids around, but they were too little for these swings so it's not like we were taking them away from them. We had a really nice time and it was pretty soothing to just swing for a few minutes and relax. People who gatekeep fun things are just sad, un-fun people to me. If it's not hurting anyone, let people enjoy things!

Saw a little child swinging with her grandparents and they were having fun! I always cherish that precious moment when it comes to mind.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

My dad died unexpectedly when he was only 62.
I can't believe I am older now than he lived to be.
He was always ready to swing!  I treasure this photo from our last visit.

image.thumb.jpeg.1261ac2c07a4ba40e463c0b9a502d608.jpeg

Edited by kirklandia
Original post was unclear, I apologize to people who thought it meant that my father had just died. But I appreciate their words of sympathy.
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 6
  • Sad 8
  • Love 2
On 5/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, kirklandia said:

My dad died suddenly and unexpectedly at age 62. I'll always treasure this photo from our last visit.
image.thumb.jpeg.1261ac2c07a4ba40e463c0b9a502d608.jpeg

Omg  so sorry!

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

As for last week’s episode, my rating was 5. I heard the Tell All is hot shit, and I’m excited but also anxious as to what tonight has in store. It is 7:00 here in the shiny Gulf Coast, not that far from where the pillbilly is, but far enough that I have no need to worry. Let’s do this!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Watching the pillbilly throwing out threats again because she didn’t give her money which she promised.

"I TOLD HER TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHE DIDN'T LISTEN!" Nothing like a loving partnership of equals, amirite?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

I'm so sorry - my best friend and former guitar player died Wednesday.  I'm with you!

• Hugs 7
  • Sad 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOLA peeps! I am still sick, (though improving, by small increments), and my family took a terrible blow this week, my dear sister in law died on Wednesday. (Ovarian cancer). I need the laughs. 

So sorry for your loss, @Pepper Mostly. You’re in good hands here.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hugs Peps 💐 We will comfort you with the implosion of the manchild that is Gabe

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The apartment Jeymi rented used to be $100 over budget. All of a sudden it’s $150? 

Wait till the Tell All. The amt will be 200+ over budget.

Isabel's dress is beautiful.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2