Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

If Yohan wants to come to the U.S., and that's always been his goal, then why doesn't he work on fluency in English? 

Jen is ridiculous demanding Richi live separate from his family, and you know she won't stop nagging him about moving to Mumbai. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Taylen’s elevator doesn’t seem to go to the top floor.

Neither one of those men strike me as the brain trust. They have scant personality.

If Yohan is hanging out playing hoops with Trahan who is swatting the flies off the meat?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I hate watching people brushing their teeth. 
My husband just noticed Jen’s vocal fry. 
Rishi puts “like” in his sentences as much as Jen does, but he’s not speaking his native tongue so I’ll give him a pass 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jen is ridiculous demanding Richi live separate from his family, and you know she won't stop nagging him about moving to Mumbai. 

“Would you mind if I steal Reeshee and we move permanently to Mum Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee?”

• LOL 6
(edited)

Jen is so stupid. Many Indian households in the US are multi generational. This is not unique!!  Yet another stupid American that doesn’t understand other cultures exist!! 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

J’en is so bad that people are mentioning Jenny as the pinnacle of class and integration 

Right? I suddenly feel affectionate towards Jenny. And I saw her darker hair on Pillow Talk. It suited her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Kris is really wearing her heart on her sleeve now isn't she...and that red hat, ugh.

That red sparkly tank top is a weird choice for a plane ride!!! 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I can have an Indian wife and you can be the side piece."

I remember Jenny saying she didn’t want to be Sumit’s “sidekick” 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jen is just Discount Walmart Jenny.

That must mean she's Dollar (Twenty-Five) Tree Jenny.

Edited by Bees52
  • LOL 6

And Jen thought living with the family would be like "jail".   Now, the truth is, that the old heffer is unacceptable to grace the family home ever.   Good riddance.

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 2

I hate people who do this. “Oh hey I’ll say whatever I want regardless of how hurtful or vile and you’ll be ok with it because that’s just me!”

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is Debbie’s game? I like her but she is really any better than all the creeps on this show going after young men and women in dire circumstances ?

One of the many.

• Like 5
  • Love 2