Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Monica's a bitch for that, if she really doesn't come to her brother's wedding. FUCK MONICA.

I'm going to guess it's a rehearsal dinner or something similar that she's skipping. Regardless, she'll be at the wedding.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Great snark tonight. It’s like a breath of fresh air. And a lot of hilarity ensued! Have a great week, everyone. Next week is the finale and I’m sure it will be as boring thrilling as ever! Back tomorrow for more torture, paradise style. Ciao.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The refrigerator in Rishi’s room adds a lot to the overall ambience.

There are many appliance-noise videos on YT, including of refrigerators running.

I learn more toward a DW, myself. Always open to suggestions to drown out an annoying coworker, neighbor, siren, etc.  

Update: I see Bison and SuzyW are also connossieurs. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT DO THEY NEED TO DISCUSS?? Monica's pushy and has to live his life for him. Gabe has no spine and is accustomed to caving in to his sister. 

I think it might be because he is trans and is shy and insecure because of that? Sister had to protect him growing up? 

• Useful 2

Anyone looking for a WONDERFUL new show? It’s Somebody, Somewhere on HBOMax. Well-written, well-acted, warm and fuzzy yet edgy, and FUNNY!
I am 67 years old and it’s the best show I have ever watched! I highly recommend 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Marie Antoinette is on my PBS station (NY) right now.

Ahh no wonder I never see it live, I turn to ABC for The Company You Keep.

Alright everyone, unless I fall in love with a wonky-eyed poet and run off to his country of origin to be with him (and ride camels and donkeys), forever, I'll see you soon. Have a great week and

MAYDAY, MAY DAY!

✌️❤️

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I remember this playing out with Chantal and Pedro when his sister got involved in there relationship, that is where we got the iconic quote from Chantal, "Bitch ass, slut ass whore." Poetry, right?

That will be in Oussama's next poem. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

...unless I fall in love with a wonky-eyed poet and run off to his country of origin to be with him (and ride camels and donkeys), forever

✌️❤️

...poet with a real nasty streak. 

Otherwise, it's a nice fantasy. I wish Debbie would sing me to sleep with "Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ra." And I'd take good care of that kitten.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Rishi is so relieved now. He can get rid of Jen and just blame it on his family.

I hope he got the pretty translator's contact no

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am firmly Team Mama Rishi. She makes a lot of sense. Lets see her and a couple of her harpy friends sit on Jen's mother's sofa, with a translator and a "certified interventionist" and start lobbing questions and judgments at Jen's folks. I would pay.

Yes!! TLC needs to make this happen. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Just now catching up. Call me naive and too soft, but I think Rishi loves Jen, it’s just an impossible situation. I also don’t hate Jen as much as you all do. And I feel so bad for Debbie (but did the previews show her giving him another chance? Hope not!).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Rishi, honey, you should have consulted with someone before showing up in that unfortunate outfit. 

Randi’s is worse! Wearing dark blue shiny polyester from Kohl’s in India?! She had to be sweating in all the places & smelling like a barnyard. I hated Jen & her coven - no emotional or social awareness or sensitivity. Rishi is definitely no prince, but this incident should reveal to him that Jen is a selfish, manipulative partner who he should cut ties with posthaste. She talks and acts like a 14-yr-old and her Okie-purchased collagen, cheek implants & Botox are ugh. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

@Eldemarge! How was the crush?? 

It was great!  We have upgraded to officially dating now and he's coming back in July for his birthday! :D   My crushing has exploded into a full-blown swoon.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

It was great!  We have upgraded to officially dating now and he's coming back in July for his birthday! :D   My crushing has exploded into a full-blown swoon.

Yay!!! That's awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Has anyone else noticed that in just about every episode the camera zooms in on Danielle generous backside in a closeup?  I’m guessing the crew must really dislike her.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The mom is going to save face. She will tell the real stuff when folks are gone.

Sumit’s mother did the exact same thing and said they could get married when Jenny was present, then afterwards she totally retracted her permission. She was just much more dramatic than Rishi’s mother. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChiMama said:

She had to be sweating in all the places & smelling like a barnyard.

Good thing Lumē is a sponsor!

I can’t find the link, but did someone say she was a former stripper? They sure must like ‘em “corn fed” in OK. And no offense to anybody, but “Randi” always sounds like such a trailer trash name to me.

• LOL 5
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Her boyfriend. I wonder if he did Gabe’s tattoos. 

That’s my guess. He’s just here to wear the shirt promoting his shop. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, tvrox said:

That will be in Oussama's next poem. 

We should hire Oussama to write a poem for Jen and the Holograms.

“They put a spell on you Rishi…”

7 hours ago, Annymin said:

Has anyone else noticed that in just about every episode the camera zooms in on Danielle generous backside in a closeup?  I’m guessing the crew must really dislike her.

Danielle’s relationship is going ass backwards.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

It cracked me up when Danielle was lecturing Yohan in Spanish how she had “given up everything to move there” (Bingo!) and how all her many friends were back in New York because SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS RUNNING FROM HER LIFE IN THE US but had promised him that they were moving there. The DR move was totally her idea for purely selfish reasons. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

Good thing Lumē is a sponsor!

I can’t find the link, but did someone say she was a former stripper? They sure must like ‘em “corn fed” in OK. And no offense to anybody, but “Randi” always sounds like such a trailer trash name to me.

Sure, randy by definition 🤓.....

INFORMAL

sexually aroused or excited.

"as nervous as a randy adolescent on a hot date"

ARCHAIC•SCOTTISH

(of a person) having a rude, aggressive manner.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

It cracked me up when Danielle was lecturing Yohan in Spanish how she had “given up everything to move there” (Bingo!) and how all her many friends were back in New York because SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS RUNNING FROM HER LIFE IN THE US but had promised him that they were moving there. The DR move was totally her idea for purely selfish reasons. 

La ESTUPIDA. Obnoxious, broke ass, emasculating, manipulative blonde harpy ass.

3 hours ago, endure said:

Sure, randy by definition 🤓.....

INFORMAL

sexually aroused or excited.

"as nervous as a randy adolescent on a hot date"

ARCHAIC•SCOTTISH

(of a person) having a rude, aggressive manner.

Can I add my own definition? “Having the look or appearance of an old hag wearing her original high school prom dress; having the demeanor or personality of a Karen.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Emergency Alert on the show. Mandatory wildfire evacuation here.

Wow, lots of wildfires raging in Alberta already, seems so early, stay safe!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2