Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Wah wah wah Danielle. I hope he makes you miserable considering how you misrepresented the life you would have together.

also “unconditional love” is such a silly concept at times. People use it as a cudgel. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I've noticed that in interviews with British rock stars I used to read.  At least back in the day,  they used to throw that word around pretty freely.

I am not really offended, I worked in too many professional kitchens to clutch my pearls over the word "Cunt," I mean once you talk menus with a chef that refers to the fucking broccoli and everything is fucking this or that you get used to it.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I think they already have.  Have you seen her from behind lately?

🎶Talk about mudflaps, Danielle's got 'em!🎵

• LOL 6

Are those people really Amish? I though the Amish eschewed cameras. I saw a documentary about the murder of an Amish wife and there were no photos of her.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Shelbie said:

I’m surprised Baba hasn’t given Danielle a plant of some kind to stop her crying.

Maybe he meant for her to create a salve with the ants that came after kicking coconuts and smashing fruit…

• LOL 6
22 minutes ago, greekmom said:

OMG. I showed my youngest that cringe anti drug commercial from the 80s (I learned it from you dad!) and he laughed his head off!

The one with the egg and this is your brain on drugs? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Are those people really Amish? I though the Amish eschewed cameras. I saw a documentary about the murder of an Amish wife and there were no photos of her.

Maybe they were once but TLC is so lazy, most of them have very non-Amish social media…totally fake…

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wah wah wah Danielle. I hope he makes you miserable considering how you misrepresented the life you would have together.

also “unconditional love” is such a silly concept at times. People use it as a cudgel. 

She's gaslighting as fast as she can. She's full of shit. Johan's acting like a jerk but I'm sure he was taken aside by production and given a note, he's enjoying it too much for it not to be an act. 

And Danielle, the thing about "unconditional love" is that its a two way street. She wants Johan's "unconditional love", but hers for him is loaded with conditions and the underlying goal that he "change". 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I get unconditional love from my dog. Does that count?

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

It’s like Johan was looking for the most awful wife he could find.

And now he's getting even with her, he NEVER wanted to meet  this ex and I don't blame him for throwing it back in her face.  They really should be done.

Edited by endure
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am not really offended, I worked in too many professional kitchens to clutch my pearls over the word "Cunt," I mean once you talk menus with a chef that refers to the fucking broccoli and everything is fucking this or that you get used to it.  

LOL, my son's a chef and his "fuck" quotient is off the charts! 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey all...I have the flu, but managed to wake up and say hi. 

Get well soon ❤️🩹

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

And to imagine what they’ll be like in California in June…YIKES.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Get well soon ❤️🩹

And to imagine what they’ll be like in California in June…YIKES.

Bone dry here and very windy this spring.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Be careful. Wildfires can change direction quickly. Please stay safe

There was a brush fire downtown that was near two fancy hotels. Hot and dry this week. We need some rain.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4

Snarkers, out of all the Americans this season, you have been forced to spend one full day with them exploring the unknown. Who do you choose? React accordingly:

1. Kris (🔥)

2. Jen (👍🏼)

3. Gabe (❤️)

4. Nicole (😢)

5. Danielle (💡)

6. Debbie (😉)

• Like 2
  • Wink 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Debbie, pack your shit up and get the fuck out of there.  Seriously. GO HOME!!  Get a dog if you need a buddy.

I'd pick Debbie to spend some time with.  She's a hoot and also just about my same age.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Snarkers, out of all the Americans this season, you have been forced to spend one full day with them exploring the unknown. Who do you choose? React accordingly:

1. Kris (🔥)

2. Jen (👍🏼)

3. Gabe (❤️)

4. Nicole (😢)

5. Danielle (💡)

6. Debbie (😉)

Johan.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am sitting on the couch chewing on a whole baguette and drinking wine…maybe I need help 😂 

That sounds awesome! You don't need help, you just need to share with us all. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2