Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Imagine Mockmood at the beach in Santa Monica eating ice cream and watching people in bikinis rollerskate. “I CAN SEE THEIR ABDOMINALS! ALSO THAT CANNOT BE SAFE!”

"Oh, that's just wrong!"

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Sorry but that's gotta be some white woman privilege to think your 70 year old ass can still get a 24 year old man who is interested in you as a romantic companion.

Eh, there are plenty of desperate and delusional women out there being catfished on a daily basis.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

If the shoe fits....

I have only met one person in my life that if I had the chance I would call them that to their face, she truly was a mother fucking cunt and a bitch as, slut ass, whore.

But yes, the shoe fits.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

The irony of Brother Mahmoud advising his little brother not to move to another country for a spouse because how awful it will be for him. Mrs. Brother Mahmoud would like a word.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Do you think they could afford Jersey City these days? 

I'm sure it's cheaper than California where Nicole lived.   There are poor neighborhoods, not along the Hudson, but on the West side.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s funny I have family in the UK and that word really isn’t a big deal…men, women, everyone is a cunt 😂 

my bf and i love that word. 

• LOL 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Still watching behind. Danielle has the ugliest tattoos to go with her ugly personality 

How does one decide to randomly ink yourself up on your body, they look like there was no thought process involved.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

He can be a barista during the day, poet by night.

I wouldn't want him making my coffee either. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Still watching behind. Danielle has the ugliest tattoos to go with her ugly personality 

I'm behind too but going to catch up later - works better for me I think

• Like 1

I just can't watch the Gabe and Daniele stories anymore. I cawn't. I won't! I did laugh at the huge carrot (was that it?) Yohan was tossing around and caressing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

It's so weird. There was almost no mention of this sister Monica for weeks. Now she's all  Isabel and Gabe can talk about... 🙄

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Damn, my neighbor who had helped me with my sink leak wanted to come up again and look at it, and now I’m way behind! Rewinding to Debbie and Oussama …

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I got bad vibes from Gabe’s sister from the jump. She’s definitely the “no one’s good enough for my brother” type.

So, she's taking the role of ":bitchy, blunt sister who has no filter and will say exactly what she thinks" this evening. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
Just now, greekmom said:

You know - I miss Mama Sumit's theatrics.

I don't think Mama or Papa Rishi are going to bring it.

I agree. Mama Summeat was ONE CRAZY LADY!!

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I just can't watch the Gabe and Daniele stories anymore. I cawn't. I won't! I did laugh at the huge carrot (was that it?) Yohan was tossing around and caressing. 

I think it was the aptly-named pestle from a mortar and pestle…

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

It's so weird. There was almost no mention of this sister Monica for weeks. Now she's all  Isabel and Gabe can talk about... 🙄

And doesn't he know he puts his wife first?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

Grow up Gabe and tell your sister to stop being a bitch.

It is driving me mad that Gabe won't stick up for Isabel and defend her. He should have told his twunt sister this weeks ago! "Look, Isabel is a wonderful woman and I love her truly. I would appreciate it if you kept your hateful, spiteful little barbs to yourself. I know you think you are looking out for my best interests but this is not helpful. Either accept my decisions or butt out". 

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm running to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, will you all wait for me? LOL.

We'll hold your seat but don't take too long! And bring me a cookie while you're up. 

• LOL 5