Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Bees52 said:

Because they always entice with the best parts. How long is the promo- about a  minute to 90 seconds?  And the show is 2 hours...

I think we got about 10 minutes of Debbie meeting with the attorney. But at least there was no Danielle and Yohan AT ALL

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Doublemint said:

How about the bleached blond hair color?   I was thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking it's a wig; too perfect & I can't spot any scalp between the part.

• Like 1
On 2/27/2023 at 12:48 AM, xls said:

I'm thinking it's a wig; too perfect & I can't spot any scalp between the part.

It’s weird. Sometimes it looks like a wig and sometimes it doesn’t. The first picture looks to me like her real hair. In the next, her hair appears thicker, less shiny, a bit longer and more “wiggy”. 

image.jpeg.4bed6ea1b23e237d71e13ecb380f6f86.jpegimage.jpeg.eb3109868458fe3a98eaea0e0a1aa500.jpeg

And this looks like a wig, too, but shorter. Maybe she only wears it sometimes. Edited to add: When I lost my hair to chemo, I insisted on getting an expensive human hair wig (against everyone’s advice.) Even though it was real hair, it still had a stiff texture and dullness, much like Nicole’s hair in the second and third photos. 

1492FC6D-EDD1-4117-984F-8577D02EB136.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The fabrics are beautiful but I could never pull it off. I must admit Jenny always looked nice.

You can pull it off.  It's the yellow. Yellow is a difficult colour for alot of people. But I betcha you would look gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

TLC telling us over and over it is hopeless to marry someone in India unless the parents have arranged the marriage. Is this really the case, those of you know?

I met my Indian husband in grad school. Shockingly we are the same age. Well. He’s a DAY older (apparently that was very important lol). I’m American, blond, Jewish. We married and his family adores me. Out of all the Indians we know, a handful have arranged marriages and none of them are the sort shown on TLC.

Perhaps the difference is all the people we know are high income and educated, many educated abroad. But not a single one ever mentioned the neighbors back home being scandalized by their American spouses.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
On 2/26/2023 at 10:09 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, by the way, who was the wife of Sumit??? 🤨

A556D3F3-6194-4A68-B788-C987BE7A59B4.jpeg

He enjoys modeling those outfits a little too much, lol

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Pillow Talk tonight and probably next week:

Jenny and Sumit (!)

Veronica and Tim

Loren and Alexei

Kenny and Armando

WHAAAAT?! Next time it’s gonna be Liz and her “friend”, was it Tawny or something like that?

Guys…I’m about to be done with this show. It has become so unreal now. It’s damaging people’s perceptions of reality. Unbelievable. This season will be my last straw. I rated last week’s episode a 3/10. Yup. Again. Sigh…let’s just get on with the upcoming shit.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Welcome to tonight’s episode of I’ve Got a Secret. I’ll be sitting in for Dorothy Kilgallen on the panel

Can I be Kitty Carlisle?

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Welcome to tonight’s episode of I’ve Got a Secret. I’ll be sitting in for Dorothy Kilgallen on the panel

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Peeps. Not sure if it was mentioned, did anyone see the robbery going on last week when Rishi and Jen were outside talking?

I saw something shady in the background.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

I have no patience for Buster Brown here. She was there before, it didn’t work and now she’s back for more.

and Mahmoud and his endless “my love” nonsense…shut up.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4