Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hey, I got sworn in as a Public Notary on Friday (called "Notary Public" in civilized states). I really, really wanted one of those little round embossers with my name and the frilly edges, and this was the only way to legally get one.

soooo cool. i wanted one for like ever.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hey, I got sworn in as a Public Notary on Friday (called "Notary Public" in civilized states). I really, really wanted one of those little round embossers with my name and the frilly edges, and this was the only way to legally get one.

Have you checked local antique shops? They are on the shelf right above the Bakelite.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Safelite commercial…who in their right mind drives their baby around half the night to put it to sleep? You’re not doing it right.

That's what pediatricians and What to Expect books recommended in the 90s. Gas was cheaper. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Good evening everyone! I'm late to the forum but I've been watching.

As always, these folks never listen to their family and friends advice, at least Debbie doesn't. She just LOVES her young Osama. 🙄

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That's awesome! I was thinking of becoming a notary once, I thought it would be useful since I worked at a university and international students especially need to get documents stamped. And it would be a nice little side hustle. How cool to have your stamp and seal! I'm green with envy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have you checked local antique shops? They are on the shelf right above the Bakelite.

You can also get one where the other folks get one.  You could just put your name on it and say like "Library of.. or something like that.  You can go order one tomorrow!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I would be okay having another life partner but not being married feels more glamorous than getting hitched.

Yeah, I had enough “fun” in my first ill-fated marriage to last me the rest of my life.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1

DAAAAAMN!

I was not kidding when I said my existence it too cray/hectic/distracted. 

Earlier, I was building a spice rack for TrackKitty while she's in Vegas on a girlz trip. I paused to put a water bottle to fill under running water before I sat down to the Gigantic GIF Generator and say "Hi".... FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES AGO! 🤦‍♂️

Luckliy our crappy Pur water filter runs at a tiny trickle

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's awesome! I was thinking of becoming a notary once, I thought it would be useful since I worked at a university and international students especially need to get documents stamped. And it would be a nice little side hustle. How cool to have your stamp and seal! I'm green with envy!

You still can! It's the only public office that you can actually buy.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Holy cow, the Track is back in town, 

The Track is back in town!

Hey you, good looking female.. come here...

that last part was from Jailbreak, not Boys Are in Town, i just realized.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I really hope Gabe and Isabel make it, they seem to really care for each other.  

So why is Nicole going back to Egypt?  It hasn't changed in a lot of years, and things won't change there for her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

DAAAAAMN!

I was not kidding when I said my existence it too cray/hectic/distracted. 

Earlier, I was building a spice rack for TrackKitty while she's in Vegas on a girlz trip. I paused to put a water bottle to fill under running water before I sat down to the Gigantic GIF Generator and say "Hi".... FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES AGO! 🤦‍♂️

Luckliy our crappy Pur water filter runs at a tiny trickle

Watch out, or she'll be off with the nearest truck driver she can find.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
49 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh no, this blouse color.  It's the saddest brown I have ever seen. And to liven it up, brown accessories and brown lipstick.  

And the hat looked like a train conductor. 

• LOL 5