Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Toddlers and Tiaras graduate.

I laughed and laughed when she was nattering on about "the modeling world". "I did pageants and went to modeling school". Hahahahahaha. So, you never worked as a model? Do I have that right? 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to start telling people I have narcolepsy so I can cut phone calls short by making believe I fell asleep.

DEAD

• Like 4
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 5
41 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Jen, going to India to meet her beloved, Richi,  and his family doesn't know about the engagement?   He also can't come to the U.S., but is it really because of his family situation, or he just can't come here?     His family wants him to marry another Indian, and not an arranged marriage?   So, Jen's mother is OK with this, but the sister isn't?  I'm on the sister's side in this. 

And now Nicole is going back to Egypt?   She meets him one day, marries him, hates Egypt, and is now going back?   

Daniele has 10 steps for facial care twice a day, and huge caterpiller style eyelashes, and she's living in DR?   This should be interesting.   The butcher shops lack of refrigeration, and screens will be interesting when she gets grossed out. 

Crazy in Alabama, you should go find this girl on the show, she really is crazy in Alabama, now Colombia. 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

What does it cost?

Around $2500+shipping, unlike the electronic consumer machines that do 532 fancy stitches that nobody has ever used, ever.  You can get a used one for about a $1000. Shipping will add about $300.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Around $2500+shipping, unlike the electronic consumer machines that do 532 fancy stitches that nobody has ever used, ever.  You can get a used one for about a $1000. Shipping will add about $300.

All this makes ME want to get one, and I'm a dude.

• LOL 7
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

His sexy "older woman" came out publicly last week and she's getting great reviews.  Everyone seems to like her better than Meghan.

She was his first tumble, and is younger than Meghan.

• Like 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Loren is having a baby shower for her third baby?

Remember one of her big fears during the original show was that her kids might inherit her condition? She seems to be fully over that…

• Applause 5