Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

And why oh why are we still seeing the Family Chantel on our teevees?? I thought they were done-zo. But no.  Now we have dingleberry Mom talking about "Pedro's gonna get it!" and Chantel saying" I can't take any more" and I'm like : WHO IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS give a rat's ass about ANY of you people?"

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sister Clayton shows her stripes early. "I'm a bitch, and Clayton knows I love to drag on him, plus I probably am coming in with a healthy dollop of racism or xenophobia or both, just for funsies". We'll see, Sister Clayton, if you are fit to join the august company of Libby's sisters or the Family Chantel. 

She uses 'close' to mean that she bullies and belittles Clayton. She is livid that Clayton's marriage will lessen her control over him.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

oh no,,,,now it is three hours of screaming fits about the strip club....jasmine...at least he did not bring home a video featuring him....or pay 20% of a strippers new a$$.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

And why oh why are we still seeing the Family Chantel on our teevees?? I thought they were done-zo. But no.  Now we have dingleberry Mom talking about "Pedro's gonna get it!" and Chantel saying" I can't take any more" and I'm like : WHO IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS give a rat's ass about ANY of you people?"

And why does this grown ass woman with a career need to move in with her parents?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

All that drama by J-ass about itching...hey, I've got that issue. Gino probably buys his detergent (and everything else) at Dollar Tree. He should live dangerously and get high-quality, no-scent no-dye (i.e., Clear) laundry products. And give it an extra rinse. And hire someone to come in and work with BOTH of them to give that place a deep clean. And, yeah, since she's moved in, go for new bedding. I bet his mattress (full?) is 20 years old and a hammock. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I must be grumpy tonight.  I'ma gonna go crossways about Nikki & "Justin".  Hell, the man's name is IGOR.  Ima calling him that from now on.

Is it just me or is Nikki totally preoccupied with sex 24 hours a day?  It's like, didn't ya'll just smash THIS MORNING???

I don't think this "relationship" is gonna last.

If you're grumpy so am I... I thought the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I love socks. I'd buy Darn Tough by the dozens if I had enough space in my dresser drawer.

:::::: looking up Darn Tough Socks::::::: How did I not know that these socks existed?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sister Clayton shows her stripes early. "I'm a bitch, and Clayton knows I love to drag on him, plus I probably am coming in with a healthy dollop of racism or xenophobia or both, just for funsies". We'll see, Sister Clayton, if you are fit to join the august company of Libby's sisters or the Family Chantel. 

If she cares so much why don't Mother live with her, assuming she has more than one bedroom & their mom can have an actual room?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake Jasmine, its a STRIP CLUB. I'm sure no one WANTED to touch Gino. Its their fucking job. 

If he paid them, it is. If he didn't, they didn't touch him for sure.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, xls said:

If she cares so much why don't Mother live with her, assuming she has more than one bedroom & their mom can have an actual room?

I'm with you!  How come between those two siblings, they can't figure out how their MOTHER couldn't have a tiny bedroom?  Like, NOT a frickin' CLOSET????

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Thanks for the lead on socks. I love merino wool, it's only one that doesn't make me itch (whether a sweater, socks, etc.). I  have a few pair of merino sox from Costco and they're thin. Can't do merino performance wear, thought. 

I did score a 4-pair pack of Bear Paw socks (polyester blend, I am ashamed to admit, but nice ragg design and weight), 5 bucks clearance at Costco a few days ago. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

I'm with you!  How come between those two siblings, they can't figure out how their MOTHER couldn't have a tiny bedroom?  Like, NOT a frickin' CLOSET????

Maybe she'd rather the closet than the evil sister!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

DId they not learn ANYTHING from the Coltee/Debbie and Mike/Trish eras?

If you have to live with your mother, don't invite your GF or fiancee to move in!!  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

:::::: looking up Darn Tough Socks::::::: How did I not know that these socks existed?

I buy them when they are on sale and it's really getting hard to close that drawer lol, but they are the best. Lifetime guarantee! Vermont made!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Thanks for the lead on socks. I love merino wool, it's only one that doesn't make me itch (whether a sweater, socks, etc.). I  have a few pair of merino sox from Costco and they're thin.

I did score a 4-pair pack of Bear Paw socks (polyester blend, I am ashamed to admit but nice ragg design and weight) 5 bucks clearance at Costco a few days ago. 

Ocean State Job Lot has wonderful merino socks for $5/pair!

• Like 2
  • Useful 2