Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I’m judging the sycophants in the audience. I’d be heckling everyone of them

This audience seems to be comprised of root vegetables. They aren't reacting to anything. If we were there we'd be hooting and hollering and getting merry like Christmas.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This audience seems to be comprised of root vegetables. They aren't reacting to anything. If we were there we'd be hooting and hollering and getting merry like Christmas.

There’s a church service next door so they all left to have sex.

• LOL 11

Oh yeah!!  We will be interacting with the whole cast.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just people that came off the street on their way to a cooling station in the middle of a very hot summer’s day in NYC.

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, their chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Fear and surprise. 

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as...I'll start again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This audience seems to be comprised of root vegetables. They aren't reacting to anything. If we were there we'd be hooting and hollering and getting merry like Christmas

The audience was borrowed from Maury Povitch. They were expecting to hear whether or not Riley was the father of Violet's baby. They don't know how to react to anything else. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
Just now, judylo said:

Meisha and Nicola are so boring!

Dullsville. They're trying to stir up some conflict but its going nowhere. 

And here comes Statler, mouthing off again. She's "concerned"? Tend to your own garden, Statler, You just shit all over your girlfriend on national television, and brought your bestie in to do the same thing. Fuck all the way off. 

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as...I'll start again.

A ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope. 

Those girls better watch themselves, or Nicola might poke them with the soft cushions. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I get what Nicola is saying.

I'm the man of the house but Meisha is the woman and she is in charge of the kids.

It's just they are stirring a pot of a nothing burger and a boring person who really should stay back home and fish and piddle on his website.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We'd need to bring our flasks.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Nicola really is awful. Neanderthal!  Even stapler and Christian are telling truth!  

The issue that mouthy Stapler and Christian are missing is that if Meisha chose him, she can live any way that she wants. If she chooses the subby role, it's none of their business.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Zombness said:

My birthday is next Tuesday and this week I gifted myself a brand new car.  I said "what the hell girl, you deserve it".  Going into a new decade the 70's.

Happy early birthday!!! 

• Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

I'm not sure which topic has been more uncomfortable, the Nicola first time talk, or the religious household part.

The household. Nicola's virginity is just freaking funny.

I get it he's religious but seriously. a 40 year old virgin? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

The issue that mouthy Stapler and Christian are missing is that if Meisha chose him, she can live any way that she wants. If she chooses the subby role, it's none of their business.

You said what I couldn’t really articulate. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

If Meisha and Nicola were into BDSM, Christian and Stapler would be cheering them on.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1