Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why..why would anyone be interested in this Nicola "man"? I just really don't get it.  It seems like she is high maintenance and he is just a dud. I don't get it.  They don't go together AT ALL

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
Just now, ezzy4 said:

Why..why would anyone be interested in this Nicola "man"? I just really don't get it.  It seems like she is high maintenance and he is just a dud. I don't get it.  They don't go together AT ALL

They think praying together is all they need.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
Just now, ezzy4 said:

There has to be something we’re missing. The man offers her nothing i can see.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I dont think they are belittling his religion.

Just his attitude of mansplaining sex.

He didn’t say a word about any of the sexploits between unmarried or same-sex couples, but as soon as he mentions what the Bible says they’re all shouting their disagreements. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago

Nicola looks like the men I envisioned when Sophia Petrillo would tell stories of the hideous village men she rebuffed before coming here in 1912.

As a fan of The Golden Girls, I heart this so much. Also, some of the idiots on this show remind me of the people Rose talked about in Saint Olaf.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Meisha's kids should wait and see what happens with Nicola.   Eventually they'll be out on their own, and only visiting.   

I don't know why Nicola's Catholic beliefs are an issue, over their mother's equally intense Catholic beliefs.  They make it sound as if he's going to revive the Inquisition. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

As a fan of The Golden Girls, I heart this so much. Also, some of the idiots on this show remind me of the people Rose talked about in Saint Olaf.

Part 3 will cover The Great Herring War. 

• LOL 10
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Meisha's kids should wait and see what happens with Nicola.   Eventually they'll be out on their own, and only visiting.   

I don't know why Nicola's Catholic beliefs are an issue, over their mother's equally intense Catholic beliefs.  They make it sound as if he's going to revive the Inquisition. 

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

• LOL 5